1-10 scale: how excited are you for the upcoming NFL season?

CKS97

53 minutes ago, G said:

3.5 Raider fan so...

LOL most Raiders fans on here are so pessimistic. Everyone is counting us out and I wanna see some fight from this team. I'm a 9 because I love ball and I think we'll be improved, which is all I can ask for as a fan.

• Like 2

Somewhere around 5. My general excitement for the NFL is maybe a 1 or 2 but as it specifically relates to the Vikings, I'd say a 6 or 7. I love the talent on the team but at the end of the day, a mediocre QB somewhat lessens that excitement. I hope that Cousins can make some strides to show that he can keep up in meaningful games.

The NFL will not be worth watching until Brady and belichick go away forever.

their joyless dynasty has singlehandedly turned me and millions of fans outside Boston against the National Foxboro League.

On 7/10/2019 at 3:52 PM, Bassomatic said:

Quite frankly, I'm hoping that the Steelers and Ben Roethlisberger make all their critics eat **** this season.

Who is bad mouthing them to that degree? O.o

17 hours ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

LOL most Raiders fans on here are so pessimistic. Everyone is counting us out and I wanna see some fight from this team. I'm a 9 because I love ball and I think we'll be improved, which is all I can ask for as a fan.

They will be improved. It'll be fun to watch.

• Like 1

I don't really even want to think about football too much at this time of the year because there isn't much going on and the start of football season means the summer is pretty much over.  I like summer a LOT more than football season.  In a couple of months, I'll have to shift gears and dive headlong into the football season.  THEN, I'll be excited.  It should be a great season.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

As an outsider, I'm really looking forward to when the Raiders unveil their new stadium.  They will be a LOT of fun to watch by then, and they should be quite a bit better by then than they have been during the last few difficult years.

• Like 1

the day Brady retires, the nfl Will finally be fun again.

he had held the nfl hostage forever.

seriously, someone, anyone, please KO this guy and end this soulless dynasty for good

Edited by CKS97
  • Like 1

The only fanbase that cares about 2019 are the Patriots fans who ad usual have already planned the parade because they think they are entitled to win every year.

to be a Patriots fans is to know nothing but glory and never anything else, a frontrunner who thinks they should never lose any games.

in New England, anything but 19-0 would be a failure 

• Like 1