1-10 scale: how excited are you for the upcoming NFL season?

CKS97

About seven. I look forward to seeing the Vikings get better, and I want to find out if the Jags and Falcons can bounce back. Best-case scenario is that the AFC North becomes a three-team race, giving us some great games. I'll be keeping an eye on the Bills, too.

It would be higher if the NFL settled the "body weight on the quarterback" thing because I think it will be an ongoing problem. The game was over-officiated before that.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, CKS97 said:

The only fanbase that cares about 2019 are the Patriots fans who ad usual have already planned the parade because they think they are entitled to win every year.

to be a Patriots fans is to know nothing but glory and never anything else, a frontrunner who thinks they should never lose any games.

in New England, anything but 19-0 would be a failure 

giphy.gif

• Like 1

the day Brady retires, the nfl Will finally be fun again.

he had held the nfl hostage forever.

seriously, someone, anyone, please KO this guy and end this soulless dynasty for good

The only fanbase that cares about 2019 are the Patriots fans who ad usual have already planned the parade because they think they are entitled to win every year.

to be a Patriots fans is to know nothing but glory and never anything else, a frontrunner who thinks they should never lose any games.

in New England, anything but 19-0 would be a failure 

We get it. May I suggest following another sport? This schtick is getting old.

15 minutes ago, CKS97 said:

I will not.

i will not give a dime to football until Brady and Belichick are gone

On the off-chance this hasn’t been a massive troll job: if you hate the Patriots so much that you’d stop watching football, why spend this much time complaining on a message board? You haven’t actually said anything except this anti-Pats stuff for a while now. Seems toxic for your life, tbh. 

You gave up the NFL, how many more championships does NE have to win for you to quit it here too?

• Like 5