1-10 scale: how excited are you for the upcoming NFL season?

CKS97

6 hours ago, CKS97 said:

Nobody has an interesting narrative except for New England: “we care more about outcoching everyone than having marginal talent. we always win. We are invincible.”

wake me up when the season is over and Brady wins yet another joyless SB

the National Foxboro League is no longer worth watching until BB and TB12 are gone forever.

Why should I care when all we are going to hear is Patriots this Patriots that

it’s New England and 31 others until BB goes away forever

They haven't won consecutive SB's since 03-04 seasons.

4 hours ago, Art_Vandalay said:

Super pessimistic about the PI rule but fantasy football and DFS will always keep me hyped.

Same on the PI rule. That's the big issue for me. It's going to be a disaster and that's the biggest reason I'd go 8 or 9.

But the seasonal comfort of having the television on all day and football games to geek over is just too good.

Hell, I'm pretty certain I  get more done at home during football season, because it gives an incentive to clean/cook/wash/work etc. in the living room

• Like 1

I'm actually looking forward to this upcoming season because this will be the first time in a decade that I'm planning on skipping on fantasy football and pick em leagues.

Edited by Elky

Just now, Elky said:

I'm actually looking forward to this upcoming season because this will be the first time in a decade that I'm planning on skipping on fantasy football and pick em leagues.

I did that a few years ago, makes enjoying the NFL much easier. F all that researching every player crap only for them to go on IR right when my FF playoffs begin lol

8 minutes ago, FinSting said:

I did that a few years ago, makes enjoying the NFL much easier. F all that researching every player crap only for them to go on IR right when my FF playoffs begin lol

That can rectified by doing weekly leagues, but I'm with you that FF feels more like a chore.

Edited by Elky

6 hours ago, Art_Vandalay said:

Super pessimistic about the PI rule but fantasy football and DFS will always keep me hyped.

Do you actually make money in DFS, or do you just play for the thrill?