Sign in to follow this  
PFM18

How long do you give Flacco before Drew gets his chance?

On 7/18/2019 at 10:13 AM, champ11 said:

They should not keep Hogan on the roster. If there are injuries you can sign a non-NFL QB off the street 

He's  not gonna make the final 53. I have a feeling he's only on the roster right now to coach up the two young qbs. Flacco has to get ready for a season. Hogan I think is good for two rookie qbs.

And I totally agree if Lock becomes Cutler sign me up. 

People forget that in 2008, we went 8-8 with quite possibly the worst defense in franchise history and all of the RBs going on IR. Cutler (along with a good offensive line and decent weapons) was the only reason we were competitive that year. If we can get the Denver Cutler (with a much better attitude) out of Lock, I'll be happy. 

7 minutes ago, BroncoSojia said:

People forget that in 2008, we went 8-8 with quite possibly the worst defense in franchise history and all of the RBs going on IR. Cutler (along with a good offensive line and decent weapons) was the only reason we were competitive that year. If we can get the Denver Cutler (with a much better attitude) out of Lock, I'll be happy. 

I have not forgotten that. Marquan manuel, and Quentin  Jammer as the worst safety duo in the nfl. 

That last game Rivers torched them. They signed Tatum Bell for the week 16 game.

I just think it's a totally different nfl than it was in 2008. The depth on the oline scares me . The zbs scheme as a whole scares me.

If it is indeed antiquated how far set back is this team??? Because chop blocks made that scheme very successful.  And the Matt Ryan Atlanta offenses seems more of an aberration. 

42 minutes ago, thebestever6 said:

I have not forgotten that. Marquan manuel, and Quentin  Jammer as the worst safety duo in the nfl. 

That last game Rivers torched them. They signed Tatum Bell for the week 16 game.

I just think it's a totally different nfl than it was in 2008. The depth on the oline scares me . The zbs scheme as a whole scares me.

If it is indeed antiquated how far set back is this team??? Because chop blocks made that scheme very successful.  And the Matt Ryan Atlanta offenses seems more of an aberration. 

Where did you get the idea that a ZBS is antiquated?

1 hour ago, AKRNA said:

Where did you get the idea that a ZBS is antiquated?

Just an opinion.  It seems to require smaller more athletic guards to get to the second level. We have the athletic tackles. 

I just feel like our offensive scheme whether it be from kubiak to Shanahan.  Has a hard time passing the football when down big more than two scores or in Kyle Shanahan's case running the football when up big (pats) superbowl. 

Maybe it's not the blocking schemes and just the offenses.