TV Mafia: Signup and Game Thread-Day three Ends at 9 PM Eastern Saturay

bcb1213

2 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

@Malfatron @theuntouchable @squire12 @Forge @kingseanjohn

What in your alls minds made you believe that swag legitimately had a kill and was town when the town Vig had died already........

Because of the basis of KSJs character, I felt like it was possible that a JOAT would have a kill. The kill being written up as aang really threw things off 

• Like 1

meh, you can go ahead and try to pass off the abundance of inadequacies onto Town, but really, Orca should have won the WIFOM, but he insta-claimed and slow-rolled his role claim, which gave me the chance to claim his role first.  Them the breaks.

3 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

@Malfatron @theuntouchable @squire12 @Forge @kingseanjohn

What in your alls minds made you believe that swag legitimately had a kill and was town when the town Vig had died already........

I wanted there to be a certain appreciable irony to believing nacho without reason when he red lettered Orca (which was then criticized),  to not believing Orca when he came out and red lettered swag without reason

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

They had 5 people, with malf choosing to vote you we didn’t stand a chance 

We probably lost the second I said "water". There was a debate on if Swags "waterbending" should have been the first instance of saying "water"... but I think host got it right. It should have been me, even though it was unlucky. 

I was deaad set on lynching Swag and had the double vote.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, SwAg said:

The classic JOAT is default kill, protect, redirect, roleblock, lol.

Yeah and no vig.  Start reading.  There is a vig so the JOAT will not have a kill.  

Fact, there was a JOAT in the game and they didn't have a kill bc there was a vig. 

3 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

We probably lost the second I said "water". There was a debate on if Swags "waterbending" should have been the first instance of saying "water"... but I think host got it right. It should have been me, even though it was unlucky. 

I was deaad set on lynching Swag and had the double vote.

That absolutely blows lol 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Yeah and no vig.  Start reading.  There is a vig so the JOAT will not have a kill.  

Fact, there was a JOAT in the game and they didn't have a kill bc there was a vig. 

2 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Anyone ever played a game with a Vigilante and a JOAT with a 1-shot kill?

Thats not that uncommon. But also, games have proven that host are going to be creative with roles... so why are we debating it? Should just keep an open mind all games that anything could happen. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Thats not that uncommon. But also, games have proven that host are going to be creative with roles... so why are we debating it? Should just keep an open mind all games that anything could happen. 

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

Because dunce boy here thinks the existence of one precludes the existence of the other.

Think about all the ridiculous things Rick and Orca propose in every game to explain their every whim, and then you get to "Town could have a Vig and a JOAT with a 1-shot" and they're like "Whoa there, brother.  Too wild for me."

5 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

For once I agree with Matts. 

Theres been an abundance of creative and not so normal roles lately, to assume something just because it hasn’t happened yet isn’t the right play. 

With swags role alone, he could pick the flavor of the kill. That IMO is the biggest thing that obscured it because it gave him a chance to claim that he vig killed malf.