TV Mafia: Signup and Game Thread-Day three Ends at 9 PM Eastern Saturay

bcb1213

8 minutes ago, Hockey5djh said:

Also....I'm gonna go out on a really weak limb, if for some reason you're in a group with a mod who edited that in....that would be kinda effed up.

No, its been there the whole time. It was joke because I did that a few games ago and @SwAg still claims that I "faked an invest" even though I admitted it was a joke within like 90 seconds of posting it. 

5 minutes ago, Hockey5djh said:

Oh I completely understand what he's saying. My issue is that I didn't delete anything....and even if I did why would I question him on his fake invest? I would just let it ride

Thats why you confused me. 

But I think I know what you did. You probably just highlighted the top part and clicked "quote this" instead of quoting the whole post. 

19 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

I'm not even a little. I used it as a counter to his stance but did not push him bc of the timestamps.  

There is a vast difference in pushing him bc of that and using that to counter his argument in a push rooted in other reasons 

@Matts4313 I can’t look now, but I thought you should know this explanation isn’t at all how I remember it happening. Could be wrong 

Pickle using the timestamp is kinda town readish for me. He uses ridiculous theories all the times. But anyone who followed it should be question for jumping on an easy lynch. 

My question is though, why were votes so spread out? The other possibility is that mafia saw the failtrain and IDGAF that day and just left votes where ever.

5 minutes ago, MD4L said:

This case has went from “I didn’t list any reasons on why you’re scum”, to 

Your reasons are the interpretation of my words. I talk like this regardless of alignment. My track record is listed with multiple games where I’ve been voted off for poor rationals. 

You literally spoke of something that didn't even take place ……. 

It's one thing to screw up words like "if I turn up civ" (which still is NOT a good look) but you literally talked about something that did not happen. 

2 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Pickle using the timestamp is kinda town readish for me. He uses ridiculous theories all the times. But anyone who followed it should be question for jumping on an easy lynch. 

My question is though, why were votes so spread out? The other possibility is that mafia saw the failtrain and IDGAF that day and just left votes where ever.

Nacho's response to it was rather peculiar, then he pulled a gambit saying he had a day invest and then retracted from that statement after that. 

Just now, theuntouchable said:

Nacho's response to it was rather peculiar, then he pulled a gambit saying he had a day invest and then retracted from that statement after that. 

Who did he invest/what was the claim?

Did we get his actual role on death?

2 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

You literally spoke of something that didn't even take place ……. 

It's one thing to screw up words like "if I turn up civ" (which still is NOT a good look) but you literally talked about something that did not happen. 

That logic is futile. But the day phase will come. Let’s get this over with.

11 minutes ago, Dome said:

Is this a joke? 

Werent you pushing nacho based on his PM timestamp?

No.  It was a reason on the list.  His initial reaction to me saying you both had your roles by the time I received mine  and posted what you all did was what drew me towards him and then it spiraled from there.  I even tried to get him to discuss the other possibilities to the timestamps that I provided but he didn't engage.   He potentially wasn't even gonna be the lynch but decided to role with the fake invest and get modkilled. 

7 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

No.  It was a reason on the list.  His initial reaction to me saying you both had your roles by the time I received mine  and posted what you all did was what drew me towards him and then it spiraled from there.  I even tried to get him to discuss the other possibilities to the timestamps that I provided but he didn't engage.   He potentially wasn't even gonna be the lynch but decided to role with the fake invest and get modkilled. 

So you used timestamps? 

And Nacho was killed for claiming he investigated Orca? That is... very interesting. 

Archived