TV Mafia: Signup and Game Thread-Day three Ends at 9 PM Eastern Saturay

bcb1213

10 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Just reread the full qoute and it's even more asinine then I thought.  Nacho said he was modkilling himself when he made his original post and thus was modkilled. 

You are more dilusional right now then normal.  Why is that? 

How can it be asinine when I am asking for information? How can it be delusional when I am speculating on something I have no knowledge about.

And for the record, in case you missed it. 

3 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

Im going to give my very best @ET80 impression. Here are the rules:

1. Call me nacho supreme

2. I am not reading up

3. Wildcard *******

3 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

No. I am doing an ET. Only read forward, no backwards. I clicked the OP one time. Cant ever go back. 

Plus it looks like a lot of writing. ET no read gud. 

10 minutes ago, The Orca said:
18 minutes ago, Hockey5djh said:

Just for clarification, he wasn't killed for the screenshot, he was killed for the role claim. I only want to put this out there because I specifically asked Bcb why he was modkilled since there was no rule cited.

Totally believable lol

@bcb1213 => Why was TKN modkilled? 

4 hours ago, The Orca said:

Racks...seriously Racks...Racks...Racks....Racks..........

Racks and Swag

4 hours ago, The Orca said:

Swag voting last second 

Was a bit like this

tenor.gif?itemid=13397669

You keep putting my name out there as I'm the only one to push you, while simultaneously pushing someone for the opposite reason of pushing me.  I articulated my thoughts on KSJ multiple times throughout the day, and he would have been lynched even absent my vote because you voted him and Pickle has a double vote.  Now, you are attributing blame to basically anywhere else.  Sorta like Day 1 aftermath all over again.

22 minutes ago, Hockey5djh said:

Just for clarification, he wasn't killed for the screenshot, he was killed for the role claim. I only want to put this out there because I specifically asked Bcb why he was modkilled since there was no rule cited.

So you wanted to clarify if he actually had invests? 

5 minutes ago, SwAg said:

You keep putting my name out there as I'm the only one to push you, while simultaneously pushing someone for the opposite reason of pushing me.  I articulated my thoughts on KSJ multiple times throughout the day, and he would have been lynched even absent my vote because you voted him and Pickle has a double vote.  Now, you are attributing blame to basically anywhere else.  Sorta like Day 1 aftermath all over again.

Do you read? Multiple people are pushing me

You are scum imo

Racks is scum imo

tenor.gif?itemid=14534497

3 hours ago, MD4L said:

Focusing on concrete evidence in the game, the ksj vote was pretty crappy. He was voted away for reasons I also don’t understand.

Actually, I do. A ludicrous posting restriction was supposed to get scum to pile on. Right. Scum like ksj.

Meanwhile, Dome also had a posting restriction (real or not), but like @Malfatron said, he never gets voted off once he says anything. 

My point is I cannot get away with doing things like that and the ganging up on me reflects that. 

3 hours ago, Malfatron said:

Yeah, i even said ksj is saying all the wrong things but mafia is usually more careful.

Need to just use this as a springboard to catch mafia

Ksj was an easy vote.

There were other lynch candidates too, so if wouldnt surprise me if mafia jumped on ksj.

Most likely swag, and maybe another

I literally made my point that it's not KSJ talking about the posting restriction that garnered my vote, and it had little to do with other things he said, except the speaking from an informed position relative to the role block and night kill because it indicates information.  I don't know what you two are not understanding about that. 

And now you're declaring it an easy vote.   I wanted to go Hockey, but no one was voting Hockey, and I wanted to be on one of the close trains, I felt better about voting alongside Rick and squire than I did the rest of you, except you, who had a little hissy fit about people wanting input from the host-cleared player who many people erroneously believe to be the best.

5 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Do you read? Multiple people are pushing me

You are scum imo

Racks is scum imo

tenor.gif?itemid=14534497

(Contemporaneously, at that time, I was the only one credibly pushing you.  Feel free to re-read the day and sound out the posts you don't understand.)

5 hours ago, Hockey5djh said:

@Shady Slim is mafia.

ah yes the old push shady while he’s asleep trick a true classic

i note that we both have said we mafia read the orca and matts does too, so rather than suspecting me for no reason the three of us could probably make a genuine push on a read that we share

5 minutes ago, SwAg said:

(Contemporaneously, at that time, I was the only one credibly pushing you.  Feel free to re-read the day and sound out the posts you don't understand.)

At what time lol...I was up to like 7 votes after Nachos fake invest, I have 4 people pushing me today, 4 people in the last 2 pages...but by all means I'm just relying on that clear that never was a clear lol

Swag

Racks

Matts 

Hockey

Shady

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

I got ya in a bit.

how would you feel about getting a big band together to make a proper push on the orca

i’ll start the ball rolling join me if y’all wish, voting for the orca

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

At what time lol...I was up to like 7 votes after Nachos fake invest, I have 4 people pushing me today, 4 people in the last 2 pages...but by all means I'm just relying on that clear that never was a clear lol

Swag

Racks

Matts 

Hockey

Shady

four

2 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Swag

Racks

Matts 

Hockey

Shady

Deliberately misinterpreting what I said, and incorporating additional new context to diminish a position I held hours ago, with manipulated facts and context, is hardly compelling.

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

Deliberately misinterpreting what I said, and incorporating additional new context to diminish a position I held hours ago, with manipulated facts and context, is hardly compelling.

You just make stuff up to spin it...it never changes 

Archived