TV Mafia: Signup and Game Thread-Day three Ends at 9 PM Eastern Saturay

bcb1213

Just now, Dome said:

I’ve made plenty of unrestricted posts

why are you just now noticing?

Because you've stayed out of the fray with Pickle and Orca, except to throw some backhanded remarks at Orca to keep him on the sideline.  When Rick was losing his **** yesterday, you gave Orca some flak for the "catch me up" bit, and now when I am pointing out all the ridiculousness, you roll on through to be like "yo, Orca's just bad."

Just now, SwAg said:

Because you've stayed out of the fray with Pickle and Orca, except to throw some backhanded remarks at Orca to keep him on the sideline.  When Rick was losing his **** yesterday, you gave Orca some flak for the "catch me up" bit, and now when I am pointing out all the ridiculousness, you roll on through to be like "yo, Orca's just bad."

Yeah, so?

2 hours ago, theuntouchable said:

So you wanted to clarify if he actually had invests? 

I was actually going to argue that he shouldn't have been mod killed if he claimed and invest that he didn't have. Obviously fruitless because Bcb said that he was killed for the role claim, regardless of how real it was.

3 minutes ago, SwAg said:

That's demonstrably untrue, though.

You said I could have lynched squire by myself, which is factually untrue but fit the conclusions of the narrative you were trying to postulate in the thread at the time. 

I believe that fits your statement in every way possible....."postulating whatever narrative fits his predetermined conclusion" 

1 minute ago, Hockey5djh said:

I was actually going to argue that he shouldn't have been mod killed if he claimed and invest that he didn't have. Obviously fruitless because Bcb said that he was killed for the role claim, regardless of how real it was.

I thought you said he was killed for posting the screenshot not the role claim 🤔🤔

1 hour ago, SwAg said:

So, I don't know if you're doing a bit or not at this point because you seemed in on the joke, but you keep saying things like this.

Wasn't a bit. I was working under the assumption that Matts had a good Invest on you. Posts are pointless without that assumption now that I see Matts said it was a joke

8 hours ago, Pickle Rick said:

It doesn't appear like anyone wants to follow on squire so let's force action elsewhere 

ksj

Wants to force action elsewhere 

2 hours ago, Pickle Rick said:

I didnt vote him bc of it.  I in fact said that I thought he was town based on my play with the morse code 

In the aftermath, states that he thought ksj was town

6 hours ago, Pickle Rick said:

I didnt vote him bc of that though.  I specifically stated that I felt he was town despite knowing that and voting me.  I voted him bc he refused to engage and stayed voting for me among a few other things 

@Pickle Rick

So you voted for a player you felt was town?

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

Wants to force action elsewhere 

In the aftermath, states that he thought ksj was town

@Pickle Rick

So you voted for a player you felt was town?

for the love of god stop playing this game.  we know you are scum and just picked those to create a flase narrative.  if you had qouted all of my posts regarding ksj you would realize my true feelings.  

Archived