TV Mafia: Signup and Game Thread-Day three Ends at 9 PM Eastern Saturay

bcb1213

2 minutes ago, The Orca said:

I put in my move to levitate which makes me untargetable as soon as I saw BcB added moves are done by first come basis. Assuming no one had a kill on me when I put in my move.  I was freaking pissed when Nacho faked an invest on me cause I was guaranteed to make it past N1. Once I had to claim (no host around for awhile so I couldnt let it go and me and Nacho possibly die) I laid it on pretty thick(some of it genuine)...trying to draw a hit as well. No way was Nacho not getting modkilled and as the "lynch", but I couldnt risk it for town, 3 deaths before night would have been awful.

I was was told that my levitation prevented at least 1 action on me. I didnt even know that i was going to be told that info, so it was a pleasant surprise

I had assumed it was a hit and Racks and a few others pushing for a roleblocker to come forward caught my attention for sure on D2. I was thinking they were told their move didnt go through but not why. So I assumed they were trying to draw out a civ who roleblocked them when in reality it may have been me not being targetable was the reason their hit didnt go through 

This also seems plausible.

Swag and rack could be in it together if they are mafia

Just now, The Orca said:

Lol. Your not very good at this.

I finally got to use night moves and I'm not believed lmao. It's been so long since I've had the chance to participate in this phase of the game and with an actual move...I'll accept your formal apology after the game 

Trust the process son

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

What is out of context there?

With the way you've quoted, you're trying to portray KSJ1 as agreeing with rackcs, when KSJ1 was infact quoting and agreeing with the below post of yours.

On 7/11/2019 at 2:24 PM, SwAg said:

I’m going to look back a bit.  So, I’ll be back, but in the meantime, I tend to agree with the portion on it being a roleblock, rather than one of the other theories.  Protects stopping kills and failed kills show up in write-ups on bcb’s original forum, but roleblocks and redirects do not.

I telegraphed literally every aspect of my actions and role throughout the game, and Orca shows up with a perfect invest on me, and claims a role substantially similar to mine after I claimed the role.

Just now, kingseanjohn said:

With the way you've quoted, you're trying to portray KSJ1 as agreeing with rackcs, when KSJ1 was infact quoting and agreeing with the below post of yours.

What?  I was bumping the people who took a position on Aang for the record of in case they switch positions suddenly... like you.

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

I telegraphed literally every aspect of my actions and role throughout the game, and Orca shows up with a perfect invest on me, and claims a role substantially similar to mine after I claimed the role.

Tbh, orca watching pickle is pretty much the move he would make

5 minutes ago, The Orca said:

I put in my move to levitate which makes me untargetable as soon as I saw BcB added moves are done by first come basis. Assuming no one had a kill on me when I put in my move.  I was freaking pissed when Nacho faked an invest on me cause I was guaranteed to make it past N1. Once I had to claim (no host around for awhile so I couldnt let it go and me and Nacho possibly die) I laid it on pretty thick(some of it genuine)...trying to draw a hit as well. No way was Nacho not getting modkilled and as the "lynch", but I couldnt risk it for town, 3 deaths before night would have been awful.

I was was told that my levitation prevented at least 1 action on me. I didnt even know that i was going to be told that info, so it was a pleasant surprise

I had assumed it was a hit and Racks and a few others pushing for a roleblocker to come forward caught my attention for sure on D2. I was thinking they were told their move didnt go through but not why. So I assumed they were trying to draw out a civ who roleblocked them when in reality it may have been me not being targetable was the reason their hit didnt go through 

I don’t follow your line of thought in the last part. They weren’t telling the roleblocker to just come forward. They said if they think they may have stopped a kill, then spill the beans. 

Theres a significant difference between those scenarios. 

I’m trying to understand why you would be informed of someone trying something on you.

Just now, theuntouchable said:

I’m trying to understand why you would be informed of someone trying something on you.

Unless he was roleblocked n1.

Thats why....if someone roleblocked orca n1...let us know and then its obvious

Archived