TV Mafia: Signup and Game Thread-Day three Ends at 9 PM Eastern Saturay

bcb1213

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

I don’t follow your line of thought in the last part. They weren’t telling the roleblocker to just come forward. They said if they think they may have stopped a kill, then spill the beans. 

Theres a significant difference between those scenarios. 

I’m trying to understand why you would be informed of someone trying something on you.

You tell me? I'm assuming it's a form of self watch that is untargetable because I'm not actually at my place...I'm in the sky

Just now, Malfatron said:

Tbh, orca watching pickle is pretty much the move he would make

I didn't say that it wasn't.  I've been pretty clear in my position.  I think Orca's group killed Rick and is pinning it on me.  Look at it.  I have a mountain of evidence pointing toward the validity of my claims, and Orca has "I did this, it was him, trust me" and people are seriously going "yeah, Orca watching Rick seems like something he would do," as if that is somehow equivalent to everything I have to substantiate myself.

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

I didn't say that it wasn't.  I've been pretty clear in my position.  I think Orca's group killed Rick and is pinning it on me.  Look at it.  I have a mountain of evidence pointing toward the validity of my claims, and Orca has "I did this, it was him, trust me" and people are seriously going "yeah, Orca watching Rick seems like something he would do," as if that is somehow equivalent to everything I have to substantiate myself.

My votes on orca

Archived