TV Mafia: Signup and Game Thread-Day three Ends at 9 PM Eastern Saturay

bcb1213

Oof. My gut tells me that orca is telling the truth because I buy that he would watch pickle there. But swag's role is basically confirmed from the writeup and I have a hard time believing that Aang wouldn't be good guys aligned.

6 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

I don’t follow your line of thought in the last part. They weren’t telling the roleblocker to just come forward. They said if they think they may have stopped a kill, then spill the beans. 

Theres a significant difference between those scenarios. 

I’m trying to understand why you would be informed of someone trying something on you.

On 7/11/2019 at 2:52 PM, rackcs said:

I didn't think of an even night kill but it's possible. Even still I think it'd be wise for the roleblocker to come forward and let us know who they blocked. It's very likely that person is the killer.

The bolded above is false Touch. Racks wanted them to come forward imo...regardless whether they thought they blocked a hit

Malf, the other side of that coin is it’s also totally a move that scum orca would want to do. 

#1 it allows him to do something. The time I was scum with orca I had to talk him down from the ledge just about everyday. Often, more than once. 

#2 swag is chosen because a few people have wanted to lynch him anyway 

#3 orca as scum would yell from the mountaintops if he was able to get swag lynched off of a lie. 

#4 orca would want to do it to prove that he can make a claim without dying. 

Just now, The Orca said:

The bolded above is false Touch. Racks wanted them to come forward imo...regardless whether they thought they blocked a hit

Did you even read that quote? I said they should come forward because it was likely they blocked a hit. I don't understand why you think a person would get any indication that they blocked a hit from their roleblock.

Just now, rackcs said:

Did you even read that quote? I said they should come forward because it was likely they blocked a hit. I don't understand why you think a person would get any indication that they blocked a hit from their roleblock.

Yes...that is your assumption. Not theirs. You asked them to come forward based on your opinion alone. Which lead directly into my thought process I described and what Touch questioned

2 minutes ago, The Orca said:

The same premise is still behind it. Come forward, because it’s likely that you stopped scum. 

which is true. Were you kicked in the face or something d1? 

Just now, The Orca said:

Yes...that is your assumption. Not theirs. You asked them to come forward based on your opinion alone. Which lead directly into my thought process I described and what Touch questioned

Ok well you're also ignoring the quotes where I said that ultimately it was up to the roleblocker whether they would come forward or try roleblocking again. Not shocking to me that you cherry pick the posts. 

I said I thought it would be smart to come forward because we likely would have caught the killer but ultimately it was up to the roleblocker.

Archived