• Lakers
    • Jazz
    • Nuggets
    • Rockets
    • Bucks
    • 76ers
    • Raptors
    • Other (state)

Utah Jazz. We'll be top 5 in offensive and defensive efficiency. 3 top 25 players, elite shooting, the best defense in the league, and a top 5 coach. We've surrounded Rudy Gobert with 4 players that can operate in the pick-n-roll, make plays, and shoot the basketball. Conley/Mitchell are two of the best pick-n-roll guards in the game, Gobert is one of the best p-n-r roll men in the game, and Bojan/Ingles are two of the best catch and shoot players and both shot over 50% on corner 3's last year. Our offense will be unstoppable plus pair that with an elite D, a superstar that can take over games, depth, and shooting all over the court? Ooof.

22 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Utah Jazz. We'll be top 5 in offensive and defensive efficiency. 3 top 25 players, elite shooting, the best defense in the league, and a top 5 coach. We've surrounded Rudy Gobert with 4 players that can operate in the pick-n-roll, make plays, and shoot the basketball. Conley/Mitchell are two of the best pick-n-roll guards in the game, Gobert is one of the best p-n-r roll men in the game, and Bojan/Ingles are two of the best catch and shoot players and both shot over 50% on corner 3's last year. Our offense will be unstoppable plus pair that with an elite D, a superstar that can take over games, depth, and shooting all over the court? Ooof.

Well there's a shocker...

• Like 6

From the list above I don't think the Raptors have any chance whatsoever. I would also bet heavily against Golden State (perimeter D, they matchup really poorly with other top teams) and Houston (their backcourt hates each other and are another year older). Otherwise I could see any of them winning it all.

2 hours ago, Danger said:

Went with the Nuggets. Gut feeling.

I know they're defending champs, but the Raptors being on this poll... it's kinda silly at this point.

You have teams like the Jazz, Rockets, Nuggets and Philadelphia who have basically no chance as well. Raps if they don’t sell off everyone might just be the third best team in the east this year. 

1 minute ago, kyle21121 said:

You have teams like the Jazz, Rockets, Nuggets and Philadelphia who have basically no chance as well. Raps if they don’t sell off everyone might just be the third best team in the east this year. 

What I expect from the Raptors is 6-8 seed and a first round exit.

2 minutes ago, Danger said:

What I expect from the Raptors is 6-8 seed and a first round exit.

The team is nowhere near that bad if it stays as is. 3-6 seed. Probably win a round. Not a real contender but still pretty good in the east. 

11 minutes ago, kyle21121 said:

I think there is a clear talent gap between those teams and the Raptors as of now tbh 

• Like 1