California vs. the League

HTTRDynasty

California vs. the League  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Who would win in a 7-game series?

If we were to build a team made up of players on all four California teams vs the rest of the league, who would win in a 7-game series?

California:

Steph Curry / De'Angelo Russell / De'Aaron Fox 

Klay Thompson / Lou Williams / Buddy Hield

Kawhi Leonard / Paul George 

Lebron James / Draymond Green / Kyle Kuzma

Antony Davis / Demarcus Cousins

Rest of NBA:

Too subjective for me to build a team most would agree with, but they'd obviously have more depth.  Would they have more top-end talent?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If everyone on the California team were healthy, I'd have a hard time betting against them, but the depth of the league might be too much to overcome if injuries became a major factor.

That lineup has by my estimation 5 of the top 10 players in the NBA, compliment each other extremely well and have plenty of depth. The other 5 top 10 guys are James Harden/Kevin Durant/Nikola Jokic/Giannis Antetokounmpo and Joel Embiid. The fit is significantly worse among them. You can mix and match to stagger them but it's probably not going to be enough. Even if they may be deeper I don't think team NBA can beat team Cali.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Bullet Club said:

That lineup has by my estimation 5 of the top 10 players in the NBA, compliment each other extremely well and have plenty of depth. The other 5 top 10 guys are James Harden/Kevin Durant/Nikola Jokic/Giannis Antetokounmpo and Joel Embiid. The fit is significantly worse among them. You can mix and match to stagger them but it's probably not going to be enough. Even if they may be deeper I don't think team NBA can beat team Cali.

Kyrie
Harden
KD
Giannis
Embiid/Jokic

Centers split time, not sure how to fill out the rest of the roster.

Just now, Danger said:

Kyrie
Harden
KD
Giannis
Embiid/Jokic

Centers split time, not sure how to fill out the rest of the roster.

I think Kyrie and Harden playing together would be a disaster.

15 minutes ago, dtait93 said:

I’ll take the rest of the NBA.

Lillard | Irving | Walker

Harden | Beal | Oladipo

Durant | Butler

Giannis | Griffin | Aldridge

Jokic | Embiid | KAT

LeBron, Durant, Curry, Klay and AD would destroy that team.

• Like 2