Is the NFL worth watching anymore?

CKS97

5 hours ago, CKS97 said:

it just feels like there’s No suspense anymore.

there’s like a 99 percent chance the Patriots win another SB

Well if it's not an NFCE opponent sure. If it is, it's more like a 25% chance. 🍺

Edited by Nabbs4u

5 hours ago, CKS97 said:

it just feels like there’s No suspense anymore.

there’s like a 99 percent chance the Patriots win another SB

There is a 100% chance that your math is incorrect.

Don't worry, the Browns will tag in and see if they can beat them come playoff time, the Steelers had their chance and failed.

12 hours ago, Thomas5737 said:

There is a 100% chance that your math is incorrect.

Don't worry, the Browns will tag in and see if they can beat them come playoff time, the Steelers had their chance and failed.

He’s a Bills fan, to clarify. 

6 hours ago, Yin-Yang said:

He’s a Bills fan, to clarify. 

5 hours ago, Thomas5737 said:

Oh, he must not have been around when they went to 4 straight Superbowls.

5 hours ago, ninjapirate said:

i imagine that is what fuels a lot of his hate

A lot of things make sense now. 

I actually like the Bills. They just need to tighten up their operation and they will be in contention soon. Just gotta go through some growing pains. 

There’s a friend of mine from Rochester who’s a lifelong Bills fan, and I’d love to see the Bills win for him. When the Bills get back to the Super Bowl, I’m going to drive out to Rochester, get a Bills t-shirt, and wear it while I watch the Super Bowl with him. 

We wouldn’t be friends if he was a Dolphins or Jets fan.

Last year I felt this way and actually stopped watching every weekend.

I'm a Raider fan and the day Mack was traded 'something' changed in me. I keep expecting the nightmare to end butb seeing a 10 year 100 mil contract makes me cringe more than seeing a dynasty coming to an end in a few years. I ADMIRE the Pats for moving on from players, taking a leadership role and holding players accountable. More stars have not made those teams because they couldn't buy into the Patriot way. Scrubs fill roles and do well only to suck elsewhere. As a Raider fan, cheating is part of our history so that bothers me less than the tuck rule which launched this mess. I'm angry with rule changes making offense so high powered and limiting the ability to 'hit' which is what attracted us to the game. NASCAR isn't the circles, it's the crashes people talk about. Thursday night games all season instead of a holiday 'treat' BS talk of player safety when TH games are to soon. Out of country games are not 'home' games. I expect flag football in the future and why they had a champ game to gauge interest. At some point in the future, I won't watch games, but currently I get paid to hang out around a tv on Sundays, so I usually do. Last season's tank job by the Raider did make me not watch a few Sundays but I have a little hope for a 6 win season. LOL  

17 hours ago, G said:

Last year I felt this way and actually stopped watching every weekend.

I'm a Raider fan and the day Mack was traded 'something' changed in me. I keep expecting the nightmare to end butb seeing a 10 year 100 mil contract makes me cringe more than seeing a dynasty coming to an end in a few years. I ADMIRE the Pats for moving on from players, taking a leadership role and holding players accountable. More stars have not made those teams because they couldn't buy into the Patriot way. Scrubs fill roles and do well only to suck elsewhere. As a Raider fan, cheating is part of our history so that bothers me less than the tuck rule which launched this mess. I'm angry with rule changes making offense so high powered and limiting the ability to 'hit' which is what attracted us to the game. NASCAR isn't the circles, it's the crashes people talk about. Thursday night games all season instead of a holiday 'treat' BS talk of player safety when TH games are to soon. Out of country games are not 'home' games. I expect flag football in the future and why they had a champ game to gauge interest. At some point in the future, I won't watch games, but currently I get paid to hang out around a tv on Sundays, so I usually do. Last season's tank job by the Raider did make me not watch a few Sundays but I have a little hope for a 6 win season. LOL  

People buy into the Patriot way because they want cheap rings. It’s taking the easy way out.

winning a SB in New England is the least impressive possible championship. It’s like basically taking the path of least resistance.

2 hours ago, CKS97 said:

People buy into the Patriot way because they want cheap rings. It’s taking the easy way out.

winning a SB in New England is the least impressive possible championship. It’s like basically taking the path of least resistance.

You work at a Salt Mine? Is that you?

https://images.app.goo.gl/GAvWBxffvTgXbHeL7

Edited by Nabbs4u