NBA News & Notes

Leader

1 hour ago, seminoles1 said:

I hope Fultz does well. It's been hilarious watching/following his first 2 seasons, but he's had enough.

Turn it around, big fella!

I think it's more of a mental issue than anything. He can be the best player from that 2017 class if he gets his head on a swivel. 

Adrian Wojnarowski: Toronto Raptors All-Star guard Kyle Lowry had a procedure to repair tendon injury in his left thumb, league source tells ESPN. Lowry hopes to be ready for USA Basketball training camp and FIBA World Cup later in summer.

9 hours ago, Leader said:

Adrian Wojnarowski: Toronto Raptors All-Star guard Kyle Lowry had a procedure to repair tendon injury in his left thumb, league source tells ESPN. Lowry hopes to be ready for USA Basketball training camp and FIBA World Cup later in summer.

He probably won't even make the team. 

6 hours ago, the lone star said:

I think @seminoles1 and Champ want to do something like that. FFNBA mock, lol.

This time around, we should put the cap at the luxury tax line or the tax apron or something.

it's more fun with the cap it's just more work. i'm happy to help but i just don't want to run it solo lol 

6 hours ago, kyle21121 said:

He already won a gold medal for USA and is coming off a great championship run. 

And he's clearly one of the worse players trying out for the team. Historically team USA has tried to take younger players to the World Cup to get their feet wet in international competition and groom them for the next Olympic cycle. Kawhi won't be here to carry him this year, he has to tryout on his own. 

1 hour ago, NYRaider said:

And he's clearly one of the worse players trying out for the team. Historically team USA has tried to take younger players to the World Cup to get their feet wet in international competition and groom them for the next Olympic cycle. Kawhi won't be here to carry him this year, he has to tryout on his own. 

No he’s not. He’s not this big huge choker that was more so DD but again he’s had some bad playoff moments but he looked great most of this run. He’s an NBA champion and gold medalist he’ll have a spot on this WC team if he wants it. 

They may go a different route next summer at the olympics though.