Former Vols, Titans, Skins DL Albert Haynesworth in Need of a Kidney Transplant

Daniel

Dudes probably still loaded right? How much he willing to pay for one?🤔

Edit:

Just Incase anyone takes that too seriously I should probably say that I'm just joking and hope that he can find a doner.

Edited by rob_shadows

He's an easy target because of the big money failure in Washington and the stomping and whatnot, but holy crap his medical history is brutal. An aneurysm at 35 and kidney failure at 38 in addition to all the injuries suffered in his playing career.

Wouldn't wish that on anybody.

• Like 6

6 hours ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

He's an easy target because of the big money failure in Washington and the stomping and whatnot, but holy crap his medical history is brutal. An aneurysm at 35 and kidney failure at 38 in addition to all the injuries suffered in his playing career.

Wouldn't wish that on anybody.

There is all that, but it is a shame people tend to forget the dominant D Lineman in Tennessee and just how good he was to earn that contract.

All the best to big Al, and anyone in this situation. 

4 hours ago, PFM18 said:

There is all that, but it is a shame people tend to forget the dominant D Lineman in Tennessee and just how good he was to earn that contract.

Most dominant big man I've ever seen, still to this day, he was otherworldly but clearly football was never his passion. 

Hope he gets it and gets well, nobody should suffer like that.

13 hours ago, PFM18 said:

You're not wrong but people also forget that Tennessee was incredibly smart with how they handled him and they knew exactly what he'd be once he got uber-paid