Westbrook traded to Rockets

ttitansfan4life

Just now, Troy Brown said:

as someone who just watched kyrie destroy an established contender, i'd rather have cp3 than westbrook

I mean........why? CP3 can't be relied on at a high level. His contract was unmovable. This may have been the one move you could make that gives you a high level talent. 

10 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

No, no he doesn't suck. Stop with the hyperbole. And he no longer will be the primary ball handler like OKC. 

CP3 has been hurt how many years in a row now? How old is he now? 

Okay, sorry. Westbrook doesn't suck.

Washed Chris Paul is still a lot more effective on a basketball court than Russell Westbrook. If injuries were the concern then whatever, but I'd rather have Chris Paul on the bench in a suit than Westbrook on the court come playoff time.

• Like 1

Just now, champ11 said:

I mean........why? CP3 can't be relied on at a high level. His contract was unmovable. This may have been the one move you could make that gives you a high level talent. 

sure, his contract sucks but if harden can be reeled in and move the ball around, cp3 is such a better asset than westbrook. dantoni has no idea how to make this fit

Russ was arguably a little overrated during his MVP year but things have swung so far in the direction it's hilarious to watch people act like he's anything other than a friggin stud. 

Westbrook has never gotten to play distributor with a group of shooters like this before. This is such a huge upgrade for the Rockets. The West is so spicy. 

• Like 6

18 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Lawd folks continue overrating these draft picks. They have value no doubt, but take it a bit easy please. 

Rockets have a window NOW in a KD-less Western Conference. I like the move. These boys are going to be super dangerous and right in it till the end. 

Bro I said First are overrated but.. 

@Utley and @seminoles1 swear they’re gold. 

Just now, BaltimoreTerp said:

Russ was arguably a little overrated during his MVP year but things have swung so far in the direction it's hilarious to watch people act like he's anything other than a friggin stud. 

Westbrook has never gotten to play distributor with a group of shooters like this before. This is such a huge upgrade for the Rockets. The West is so spicy. 

He's not a stud. He's a walking black hole. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Troy Brown said:

sure, his contract sucks but if harden can be reeled in and move the ball around, cp3 is such a better asset than westbrook. dantoni has no idea how to make this fit

For the record...I don't think either option is good. Chris is a better fit, obvi, but he can't stay healthy enough to be relied upon. Russ at least gives you another elite talent. but yeah the fit is rough 

Just now, champ11 said:

For the record...I don't think either option is good. Chris is a better fit, obvi, but he can't stay healthy enough to be relied upon. Russ at least gives you another elite talent. but yeah the fit is rough 

I get what you're saying, I just can't bring myself to consider westbrook a productive asset