Westbrook traded to Rockets

ttitansfan4life

1 minute ago, seminoles1 said:

Okay, sorry. Westbrook doesn't suck.

Washed Chris Paul is still a lot more effective on a basketball court than Russell Westbrook. If injuries were the concern then whatever, but I'd rather have Chris Paul on the bench in a suit than Westbrook on the court come playoff time.

I mean it goes without saying that Westbrook and Harden aren't the best fit together, but Westbrook can at least be replied upon to play more than 60 games a year. Like @champ11 said, a little change up isn't the worst of things. I'm intrigued to see how this plays out. 

18 minutes ago, Texansfan713 said:

they didnt have a shot at the title even with cp3...they didnt get "worse"

Houston did the best that they could. CP3 wasn't the same player and his contract made him virtually untradeable. I don't love the Westbrook fit but Houston rolls into the year with two former MVP players in their prime. 

12 minutes ago, Troy Brown said:

The one and only thing I liked about Russell Westbrook was his desire to win without leaving his team. I now hate him entirely.

This is a silly take... the guy was traded

Just now, J-ALL-DAY said:

I mean it goes without saying that Westbrook and Harden aren't the best fit together, but Westbrook can at least be replied upon to play more than 60 games a year. Like @champ11 said, a little change up isn't the worst of things. I'm intrigued to see how this plays out. 

Harden has never had a teammate in Houston that can take over games with his scoring. Westbrook should take a lot of pressure off of him. I don't love the fit but it's the best they could've done. And as I said above, rolling into the season with two former MVP's in their prime isn't the worst place to be in. The only team they couldn't get past in the West the last two years was the Warriors. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, El ramster said:

Bro I said First are overrated but.. 

@Utley and @seminoles1 swear they’re gold. 

They absolutely have value. But when ever a trade happens and people just see three first rounders everyone overreacts. 

Morey has proven he is good enough to always have the Rockets competing for a playoff spot or in that range even before Harden came on board.