Sign in to follow this  
Bobby816

Herndon Suspended 1st 4 games

What an idiot. Hope he gets his crap together. But it’s stuff like this on why I said we shouldn’t amount him this great TE after a good 1/2 season.

Damn I thought it was merely two games.   Why did we just find out that there were a female passenger in his crash of last year today?

1 hour ago, Bobby816 said:

What an idiot. Hope he gets his crap together. But it’s stuff like this on why I said we shouldn’t amount him this great TE after a good 1/2 season.

You didn’t know this was going to happen..?

Hopefully he can get it appealed to two if possible.

9 hours ago, Bobby816 said:

He can be a great TE and an idiot at the same time.

So NFL is doing 4 games instead of 2 because there was an injury.  That policy makes no sense.  Injury or not driving 100 mph and drunk is irresponsible.  Someone could be hurt or killed doing that ... that fact that no one was or only injured should not play a part in the suspension. I would think that the players union would look to fight this as typically first offense is 2 games. Either way IMO it should be 2 or 4 or whatever NFL deems appropriate regardless of injury or not as injury or death.

4 hours ago, JetsFan15 said:

So NFL is doing 4 games instead of 2 because there was an injury.  That policy makes no sense.  Injury or not driving 100 mph and drunk is irresponsible.  Someone could be hurt or killed doing that ... that fact that no one was or only injured should not play a part in the suspension. I would think that the players union would look to fight this as typically first offense is 2 games. Either way IMO it should be 2 or 4 or whatever NFL deems appropriate regardless of injury or not as injury or death.

you heard wrong.   NFL bumped up to 4 games because there was an injured FEMALE in this crash site. If that female part is indeed true then Herndon had hurt two people.

She also reported her injury after the fact. The driving 100mph is the offense not some girl saying she got scratched to get money out of the situation. 

Hope he can get it reduced to two games.  Hope he learns from it and moves on because he's going to be a flat out stud if he can.

This is a serious blow to the offensive, if this suspension stands at four games, which is a 1/4 of the season, this will really hurt the offensive.We are not even in training camp yet and this crap has started already.