Raiders G Richie Incognito suspended two games

pwny

13 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

Well that was fast.

Stemming from last year's incidents. Not bad at all tbh. Thought it would be more.

He'll have to beat out Good in camp, who looked, we'll, good last season in limited time. It'll be interesting to see how he plays out. 

13 hours ago, goldfishwars said:

Nice that 2 games is the rate for threatening to shoot up a funeral home

Incognito's dad used to post on a couple of the Dolphin forums about 7 or 8 years ago. He didn't admit to being the father, but an extremely sharp forum member put it together, after noticing that the poster always used the term "Cogzilla" along with consistently praising Incognito and placing him far above conventional wisdom at that point. 

The the father stopped posting after being outed.

Consequently I always wondered what happened to the father. Once he died I read those accounts thoroughly, regarding all of Incognito's nutcase actions. He wanted the funeral home to cut off his father's head. 

Incognito was out of the league at that point. I assumed he was so certifiably unstable there was no chance he'd ever be allowed back into the league, in any capacity.

Two games is so ridiculously low it almost seems like Incognito submitted that number and the league said sure.

• Like 4

On 7/13/2019 at 12:00 AM, goldfishwars said:

Nice that 2 games is the rate for threatening to shoot up a funeral home

On 7/13/2019 at 8:59 AM, Sugashane said:

Better that than PEDs apparently. I wonder if it would have been 4 or 6 games if he followed through with his threats.

4 games for allegedly deflating a football. The NFL suspensions make zero sense. 

20 minutes ago, Boltstrikes said:

4 games for allegedly deflating a football. The NFL suspensions make zero sense. 

Well PEDs and tampering with footballs/video/etc... are "cheating" and should be more controlled than conduct penalties. The NFL's purpose is to protect the integrity of the game more than hand out penalties for conduct that has nothing to do with football. Those should be handled by the team, not the league but the owners don't trust themselves enough to do it so here we are.

If you get caught throwing a game your punishment in that sport is going to be more severe than if you punch a baby, it doesn't mean you are a worse person.

• Like 2