Jaguars All-25

46 minutes ago, Adrenaline_Flux said:

Did I miss/forget something?

He’s a member at where I work, golfs all the time. Cheats on his wife with one of the girls that works there. They’ve done it in the men’s locker room, bathroom, on the golf course and I’m sure other spots that I haven’t heard about. They have 3 beautiful kids and his wife is pretty. I never thought he was that type of guy.

6 hours ago, LinderFournette said:

Not sure that i would put poz over smith or Peterson. 

Poz is so hard to slot in, because he's kind of a victim of being on the Jaguars when they were exceptionally awful for all but one year of his tenure basically.  He was a great Jaguar, on terrible teams, and has had a pretty profound legacy effect on shaping this current generation of the team.

Like, he may have been a greater Jaguar than Smith...but it's tough to say, because Smith at least got to play on some decent teams.  Poz only really got the one year (in a diminished role).  Not really his fault, but it complicates things a lot.  Association with those horrendous teams is a nasty reminder that is hard to overlook.