Team Needs

Ghostnote

Can't say til we see the new-look offense and defense in action under the new coaching staff. The guys that were ineffective in the old schemes might be ballers in these new schemes. 

Even last year's atrocious offensive line could be better. Who knows. 

QB seems to be the biggest problem at the moment, Fitzpatrick will have a few great games but they will be offset with a few dud games. That's when Miami will need Rosen to step in and step up to be the franchise guy and that is no better than a 50/50 shot at the moment in my opinion.

That brings me to the OLine that will be the key to Miami's season success rate. Center and the right side tackle and guard are big concerns and the future is not real bright at the moment in those three positions.

A bonified  edge rusher would be nice but I think with the talent on defense ( that is counting on Reshad Jones being on the team) and Flores schemes I do not think the defense will be the issue if Miami bombs this season but very well could be the reason they are not a playoff team.

13 hours ago, Dolphinmeister said:

That brings me to the OLine that will be the key to Miami's season success rate. Center and the right side tackle and guard are big concerns and the future is not real bright at the moment in those three positions.

I remember Kilgore being serviceable. We got him for cheap the next 2 seasons.