Sign in to follow this  
mike23md

Team Needs

Trying to get some info from the forum field. 

What are your team needs as of right now. 

In order would be preferred. 

Thanks!

Well, probably defensive tackle is the biggest immediate need. But Jeffery Simmons should take care of that when he’s healthy.

After this season, there will be need at cornerback and running back, and we definitely need better players on the edge.

Posted (edited)

We have guys to fill our positions but for things that could be issues here’s what I think 

DT- yes we drafted Simmons but we don’t know when we will see him 

OLB- No Rak No Morgan and Wakes in a new defense so we have no idea how it will look. 2nd year for Landry who has to come up with more than 1 move. Question becomes do we have enough to get to the QB

Guard- Pamphile will get the first crack but he is coming off and injury. If he becomes injury prone we are depending on Leavin and a rookie in Nate Davis.

TE- Blocking TE seems to be the need. We have a lot of TEs on the roster but the Titans are searching for the Stocker role. Firkser Pruitt and a few others will all be fighting for 1 or 2 spots at that position but if all them fail we will be looking for that type of TE

Edited by Titans fan 617

I mean it’s hard to gauge team needs at this point.... However I’ll go with what I feel we’ll most likely need at the end of the season...

1.) QB

2.) TE

3.) CB

4.) RB(Henry is a FA)

5.) OLB