Patriots Initial 53-man Roster

PatriotsWin!

33 minutes ago, nextsuperstar1 said:

Happy for him, he could do very well in that offense, and Snead’s suspension means he should get some playing time. A natural successor to Lance Moore.

16 hours ago, Nex_Gen said:

The defensive front 7 is a little concerning. Patricia is going to need to come up with some good scheming to mask that. It also certainly helps the back 4 is better than ever...

Flowers could make the jump to being elite this season. His Super Bowl performances were excellent, if you saw the film on him. He lines up anywhere, and has a very good block shedding technique. 

Hightower comes crashing, KVN is an intelligent rusher and has embarrassed blockers occasionally. Harris is also smart.

We have a smart and technical pass rush, without having standouts, I'd say.

22 minutes ago, ChazStandard said:

Did they change the IR/return rules? Do you not have to designate a player to return anymore? You can just activate any player on IR?

They do not have to designate ahead of time and 2 players can now return from IR after week 8. So week 6 and 8. They do however have to have been on the initial 53 man roster

Really hoping Shea to the IR isn't season ending. We are already painfully thin at LB.

Biggest roster surprise to me (other than trading Jacoby) is Karras being cut. I thought he was the perfect back-up interior OL and the staff liked him a lot.

If I'm a UDFA and I have a chance to sign with the Patriots, I'm taking it 10/10 times. Belichick has shown time and time again he doesn't care where you're drafted or in this case, the fact that you aren't. Croston, Langi, Hollister, and Butler all made a loaded squad.

Archived