2019 Name Change Requests - Open till July 28

Webmaster

If you would like your username changed, please make a post in this topic with your new username request.  Just post your new username.  Do not quote me.  Do not discuss usernames.  Do not ask questions.  

I will leave this open till July 28 and get to the name changes as I have time.  It might take a few hours or it could be a week.  Do not repost your request.  

After July 28, I won't be doing any more name changes.  I just don't have time once the season starts.  If this goes smoothly, I plan on making this an annual event. 

A few guidelines.

• One name change only
  • You can not use banned usernames or previously used names.  For example if I change my name to 'Webby' you can't request 'Webmaster'.
  • Do not PM me about name changes.  If you missed the  deadline, you'll need to wait till we do this next year.  
  • Like 7

8 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

ET80 is you. Beef Supreme is a role you play at times. I feel like the forum would miss the ET80 name if you got rid of it completely. Maybe a temporary change? 

Don't think we can temp it, unless we temped it for a year...

22 hours ago, Webmaster said:

If you would like your username changed, please make a post in this topic with your new username request.  Just post your new username.  Do not quote me.  Do not discuss usernames.  Do not ask questions.  

🤔

• Like 3

On 7/13/2019 at 1:43 PM, Webmaster said:

Just post your new username.  Do not quote me.  Do not discuss usernames.  Do not ask questions.

Not a single reply in this topic has followed the directions of this topic.  Please stop the discussion. Don't be polite and say please and thank you.  Don't tell me why you are changing your username. Just post your new username only.  I don't want to sort through it all to find the username requests.  

• Like 1