If you could award two former players and two current players a Superbowl ring. who would they be and why?

PFM18

Former:

Marino

Barry Sanders - deserves this way more than Moss, I don't know why so many people put Moss on here

Current:

Andrew Whitworth - one and done with the Bengals and Rams for what seemed like every year until last year. One of the best human beings in the NFL - just an amazing person.

Andrew Luck - Colts fans are in very real danger of having the best consecutive QBs in NFL history (Favre and Rodgers may have something to say about that), and only getting one ring out of it. That would be depressing for me if I'm a Colts fan, and Luck is a good dude.

Brian Dawkins (X 10) dude was just like Ray Lewis. Loved Weapon X

Steven Jackson(Homer pick, but he was a warrior and a champion at heart)

Larry Fitzgerald

Andy Reid. Not a player but I don't care. Dude has been so close for his whole career. He needs a championship, hopefully Mahomes can help him with that.

Former:

Sterling Sharpe.  He was well on his way to a HOF career, but had to retire due to injuries.  He would have been on the 1996 Packers that won the Super Bowl.

Jim Kelly.  He led the Bills to four straight Super Bowl appearances losing the first one by a single point. 

Current:

Julius Peppers has been a major player on some very good teams.  Things just haven't fallen right for his team.

I can't think of anyone else.  They are still in the league, go win one.

Former: Robert Kelley and Josh McCown. OKAY, so I think it's safe to assume that Fat Rob is done. I mean, there are several higher-rated prospects still in Free Agency and the draft class is loaded. Also, don't you agree that the ultimate backup QB deserves a ring if Nick Fools has one?

Current: Lenny Fitzgumbo and Adrian Peterson. Fitzgumbo deserves it after being such a great man in the community, very humble and DOING IT for his team in the playoffs. Wanna see clutch? Watch the end of his super bowl matchup against the Steelers or the entirety of his 2015 divisional round matchup against the Green Bay Packers. There is not current player more deserving of a ring than Lenny Fitzgumbo right now.

Adrian Peterson is going to get a ring in early 2020, which is good because he deserves one.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Riftty said:

Brian Dawkins (X 10) dude was just like Ray Lewis. Loved Weapon X

He actually got a ring in 2017 because he had some sort of position with the organization. Obviously not nearly the same though.  There are a lot of great players/coaches from those Reid Birds teams who could’ve cemented legacies with just one Super Bowl (Dawk, McNabb, T.O., Jim Johnson, Big Red himself)

Former players I’m definitely picking Dawkins and McNabb. As far as current players I want to see Wentz win one after actually playing in the game lol

Edited by RBreezy