Bucs Training Camp '19

ravishingone

1 hour ago, ravishingone said:

Trades are starting to happen, so I was thinking which Bucs could be traded.  Here s who I got:

Santos

Spence

Brice

Watson

I don t think Brate is tradeablr, do that is why he isn t on my list.

I think Santos will for sure be traded.  They would be foolish to not trade him.  

I really liked him when we brought him in and was looking forward to watching him this season but it appears Gay has the stronger leg and appears to have moved past Santos on the depth chart already. 

• Like 2

If you’re a Bucs fan SMB has to concern you. He looks like he doesn’t belong on an NFL field all preseason. It’s one thing to get torched by the ones it’s another thing to get torched by 3rd stringers who will be working at Target in a week. Especially when greedy Williams was availible. 

21 minutes ago, CP3MVP said:

If you’re a Bucs fan SMB has to concern you. He looks like he doesn’t belong on an NFL field all preseason. It’s one thing to get torched by the ones it’s another thing to get torched by 3rd stringers who will be working at Target in a week. Especially when greedy Williams was availible. 

this is true, he hasnt looked good at all , and idk about everyone else but i was like "wtf" when we selected him anyway

4 minutes ago, ravishingone said:

So does he just get one lump sum fine with a stub with itemized billing or just separate invoicing for each fine?  😂  I hope he wins because it is great to have a HC with some personality at the podium.

I love that he speaks his mind.

• Like 1