Space Jam Mafia: MONSTARS WIN!!!!

MWil23

14 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Since Squire voted you and he was in 2nd and was toast anyway, I thought you were going to BOMB him, he flips Monstar, you get TOWN credit, then roll with it trolling even more going forward. Playing the 1 for 1 swap probably smarter though.

I thought about it but I thought it would have came off weird if I didn’t go after my #1 lol

1 hour ago, MWil23 said:

Squire was dead on who picked who from word go.

Seriously? That's impressive. I thought taking Daffy with an unknown power was a weird play for anyone to make at #1 though I guess it makes a certain degree of sense that it would have been me, but I guess Swag actually did that with pick 2 as scum with Bill Murray as well. 

• Like 1

Just now, Forge said:

Seriously? That's impressive. I thought taking Daffy with an unknown power was a weird play for anyone to make at #1 though I guess it makes a certain degree of sense that it would have been me, but I guess Swag actually did that with pick 2 as scum with Bill Murray as well. 

I figured Bill had to have a sweet role lol 

5 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

Thanks for keeping me safe night three 

np, I realized after posting I should've probably kept it secret in case you took the night kill but i didnt want to risk pickle shooting the person I was jailing

(also mwil told me almost immediately I successfully jailed you and you didnt do anything which is also why I figured I couldnt change it via @Hockey5djh's request)

1 hour ago, MWil23 said:

MVP: TOUCH: Great thread play and reads while trolling for laughs and getting away with it

Town MVPs: Forge and Orca. You guys single handedly kept town afloat for a while and Orca fake trolling while blocking the hit and Forges reads and Rabble rousing power kept town afloat another 2 days. If hockey wasn’t unanimous last night we were looking at a tie or possibly a town comeback.

LVP: Sorry Pickle. You changed your hit from swag and BCB to two town and got yourself, town vig, killed by the Hunter 

Squire was dead on who picked who from word go.

Losing Dome early was a back breaker, especially coupled with Rack.

I dont get a shout out for getting all the scum correct(ish) once I was killed? I think I said it was UNT and a combo of Mookie/squire/BCB (Swag was still dead). I aaid my strongest town reads were Hockey, Forge and Pickle.

• Like 1

Just now, Matts4313 said:

I dont get a shout out for getting all the scum correct(ish) once I was killed? I think I said it was UNT and a combo of Mookie/squire/BCB (Swag was still dead). I aaid my strongest town reads were Hockey, Forge and Pickle.

Lol pounding your chest for the obv scum player that no one lynched ......

18 minutes ago, Forge said:

He pegged Pickle dead to rights immediately quoting page 36. I’m telling you guys, Squire is John Rambo. He’s a 1 man wrecking crew.

4 minutes ago, squire12 said:

These 2 posts led me to pickle as the other vig.

How?

2 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

Lol I was obv scum after d1 

So obvi that I was the only person to vote you. Well, Hockey did for like 4 seconds and switched back. 

Super obvi

lol

so obvi

Edited by Matts4313