Space Jam Mafia: MONSTARS WIN!!!!

MWil23

4 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

How?

So obvi that I was the only person to vote you. Well, Hockey did for like 4 seconds and switched back. 

Super obvi

lol

so obvi

The Statue of Liberty reference 

and yes, it was obvious...... every bit of that was intentional both for causing several mislynches as well as setting me up as a scum read to be bussed. 

It was completely intentional ...... 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

How?

So obvi that I was the only person to vote you. Well, Hockey did for like 4 seconds and switched back. 

Super obvi

lol

so obvi

Ewing NY Knick.  Statue of liberty in NY.

The move/vote by counselor with him dying n1.  

You were my other guess with the post about the hit on counselor possibly being a redirected hit.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

There’s two people responsible for getting scum lynched. 

Myself and Forge. 

Not sure if this is directed towards me, but I never claimed that I got anyone lynched.

3 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

The Statue of Liberty reference 

and yes, it was obvious...... every bit of that was intentional both for causing several mislynches as well as setting me up as a scum read to be bussed. 

It was completely intentional ...... 

What about the SoL references a vig?

And I dont think you understand the word obvious. If 20 people are playing and 1.5 of them pick up on something, its not obvious. Its the opposite of obvious. Now, you clearly made more of a spectacle as the game went on. But not before D2 you didnt. 

2 minutes ago, squire12 said:

You were my other guess with the post about the hit on counselor possibly being a redirected hit.

That makes sense. tbh I didnt really read the roles stringently, which is odd for me. But I also didnt pick my character.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Just now, Matts4313 said:

Not sure if this is directed towards me, but I never claimed that I got anyone lynched.

And I dont think you understand the word obvious. If 20 people are playing and 1.5 of them pick up on something, its not obvious. Its the opposite of obvious. Now, you clearly made more of a spectacle as the game went on. But not before D2 you didnt. 

@Matts4313. See my explanation above your quote here.

2 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

If it was directed towards you, I would direct it towards you ..... 

Statue of Liberty references New York, Patrick Ewing played in New York. 

And I don’t think you understand that it is entirely irrelevant. Whether it’s 1 or 100, my intention was to make it obvious ...... yet you’re trying to claim credit for “nailing” a player who’s exact intention was to make it obvious. 

Edited by theuntouchable

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

If it was directed towards you, I would direct it towards you ..... 

Statue of Liberty references New York, Patrick Ewing played in New York. 

And I don’t think you understand that it is entirely irrelevant. Whether it’s 1 or 100, my intention was to make it obvious ...... yet you’re trying to claim credit for “nailing” a player who’s exact intention was to make it obvious. 

Touch, you are such an argumentative asshat sometimes. I was pointing out that I properly had a scum read on all the remaining mafia when I died. Thats it. You are are the one that decided to make this all about you.

And hint, if you were "trying" to make it obvious D1 - you failed. Because it was only obvious to me. 

Now can we move on? Its to early on a Sat. morning to be debating you over stupid crap. 

Just now, Matts4313 said:

Touch, you are such an argumentative asshat sometimes. I was pointing out that I properly had a scum read on all the remaining mafia when I died. Thats it. You are are the one that decided to make this all about you.

And hint, if you were "trying" to make it obvious D1 - you failed. Because it was only obvious to me. 

Now can we move on? Its to early on a Sat. morning to be debating you over stupid crap. 

But it’s so much fun ...... 

2 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

It only means you were the most gullible to fall for it matts ......

You are right. I was gullible for figuring out a scum D2 w/minimal effort. I am so terrible. You are awesome, all bow down to UNT the almighty asshat. 

• Like 1