Space Jam Mafia: MONSTARS WIN!!!!

MWil23

2 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

I was speaking to forge.  

To me his post earlier signaled he thought or was leaning town on me, that is slice one.  

Slice 2 was the other side, he is mafia and knows I am town.

Hence either way you slice it forge knows i am town (either through knowledge or in his "heart")

Did that make sense? 

You were one of my bigger civ reads before this entire mess started. 

The nice thing (for you) is that A) I can parse together a scenario in which MD4L is scum making this move, and B) I may have no choice

3 minutes ago, SwAg said:

You mean this write-up, Pickle?

No, but that does add more since I already said I killed counselor.  I completely forgot it was in the writeup.  

I claimed Patrick Ewing in attempt to get the powerup.  

If I lied the host would out my real character.  If I lied again something like my full role would be revealed.  

Neither of those things happened, thus I am confirmed to be Patrick Ewing 

1 minute ago, TheKillerNacho said:

I want you to confirm the timing of your move. I want it in your words.

I would explain it but there’s a lot to digest. Voting pickle is a great way to build momentum.

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

No, but that does add more since I already said I killed counselor.  I completely forgot it was in the writeup.  

I claimed Patrick Ewing in attempt to get the powerup.  

If I lied the host would out my real character.  If I lied again something like my full role would be revealed.  

Neither of those things happened, thus I am confirmed to be Patrick Ewing 

Bro, it says you're an alien.

6 minutes ago, squire12 said:

How does you claiming to be Patrick Ewing = you being town?

We draft roles, so there is no way to know what roles are scum and what are town

There is no correlation in my statement that said bc I am Pateick Ewing I am town.  They were separate statements separated by periods. 

I am Patrick Ewing 

I am town

8 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Read above.  Yeah I am a killer. My role of Patrick Ewing is confirmed.  Which means I am a vig.  I am town.  

I agree you are Patrick Ewing, but that does not guarantee that you are town.   Unless @MWil23 has stated it somewhere in thread that the role of Patrick Ewing is Tunes aligned, I have to go by how things are looking currently.  The more you keep stating that you are town, the less it become believable

You were playing better on vacation lol.  

I wouldn't have claimed my role if I knew I wouldn't get my power up.  Town is getting decimated and an extra hit was worth it especially bc at the same time orca had to protect me or he would appear scum.  If I died he would be suspect as hell.  I did it as a way of scum hunting and trying to gain extra abilities for town to get out of this hole. 

I am still on vacation.  Leaving for home tomorrow late morning.  

It could also have been a nice set up by your scum crew (if you are with touch and Orca).  Get the power up to gain an extra hit on the odd night.  If you could have forced a mislynch on D3, get the double hit on N3.  WE are at 10 players currently, so 3 kills without scum losing someone could be game over (going on a 13-3-1 starting ratio)

4 minutes ago, MD4L said:

Character claiming right now to prove an alignment is hilarious for so many reasons. If you guys need to have it all spelled out, take a look at the score and you’ll understand why the only non town dead is alive (though he may indeed be town-friendly).

No one is ******* doing this.  You having been constantly playing this game with your head in your *** and it continues even now.  

3 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

I’m seriously looking forward to when people start voting for me. 

I’m saying I’ve been pointing out how much you have missed in thread and your response is to now put up this giant argument about “being called” to get away from it. 

Yes, called is past tense. Day started previous to that post by him. Which means the beginning of day was in the past. Seeing as how his post was AFTER the new day, it would make sense that what he was referring to from the past would be, past-tense. 

Got it. Thanks for the lesson in English ........

No, I  quoted that post to show you why I got the impression md4l put in his move prior to swag being revived; which i stand by. There would be no reason whatsoever for mwil to put in such a clarification post otherwise; without it, we'd already assume what you seem to be assuming (md4l put in his move shortly after day 3 began). The only reason for a clarification if that wasn't the case (he did it just after Day 2 ended). Jeeeeesus

It's a question of logistics. There may not be a choice here, seriously. Can this game be won without a vig? Yes or no? 

17 man game to start. We are down what, 6 civs? 11 people left, 1 a third party, meaning best case scenario, this is what, 6-4 right now. Multiple lynches every day,  I don't think that this can be won without a vig, and even that is going to require a lot of luck. 

I was speaking to forge.  

To me his post earlier signaled he thought or was leaning town on me, that is slice one.  

Slice 2 was the other side, he is mafia and knows I am town.

Hence either way you slice it forge knows i am town (either through knowledge or in his "heart")

Did that make sense? 

I can see what you are saying.  Just worded oddly or how I read it/interpreted it.

Archived