Space Jam Mafia: MONSTARS WIN!!!!

MWil23

7 minutes ago, MD4L said:

Character claiming right now to prove an alignment is hilarious for so many reasons. If you guys need to have it all spelled out, take a look at the score and you’ll understand why the only non town dead is alive (though he may indeed be town-friendly).

Do we know how Swag was revived?  Was that a move that someone put in, or was that a part of his role?   @SwAg

13 minutes ago, SwAg said:

You mean this write-up, Pickle?

7 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

No, but that does add more since I already said I killed counselor.  I completely forgot it was in the writeup.  

I claimed Patrick Ewing in attempt to get the powerup.  

If I lied the host would out my real character.  If I lied again something like my full role would be revealed.  

Neither of those things happened, thus I am confirmed to be Patrick Ewing 

6 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Bro, it says you're an alien.

4 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

There is no correlation in my statement that said bc I am Pateick Ewing I am town.  They were separate statements separated by periods. 

I am Patrick Ewing 

I am town

Am I the only one who sees that in the write-up?  It says Pickle is an alien.

2 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

No one is ******* doing this.  You having been constantly playing this game with your head in your *** and it continues even now.  

You are so mad right now and it’s funny. This is an online game based on deception, get a grip.

But I did think you were mafia. If I’m right, more power to me. If not, I’ll be fine.

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

It's a question of logistics. There may not be a choice here, seriously. Can this game be won without a vig? Yes or no? 

17 man game to start. We are down what, 6 civs? 11 people left, 1 a third party, meaning best case scenario, this is what, 6-4 right now. Multiple lynches every day,  I don't think that this can be won without a vig, and even that is going to require a lot of luck. 

Which is why I went for the power up 

1 minute ago, Forge said:

You tried to kill me lol. Very deliberately. And two others. 

I get it. I can’t blame some people for what they think. I’m not afraid to go out swinging. If I end up getting lynched, there’s no one to blame but myself. 

I’m just pretty damn positive I’ve got it nailed to the wall like I have the past few games only to be taken out before I can make the big push towards my reads. 

I’ve explained my thoughts every step of the way. Did I take some risks? Absolutely, but at least someone is trying to do something around here.

It’s why I gave Md4l kudos because if he’s scum it’s a bold move to go after my top read. if he’s town, it’s a bold move because there is at least 4 scum. All it would take is 2 town to place their vote on him and the rest could essentially pile on because how he’s been painted. It also limits the possibility of a tie which IS a pro town move. 

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

Which is why I went for the power up 

And that's why I'm not holding that against you even though it did look weirdly coordinated with Touch. I think I would have done the same thing if I were town with that role. 

6 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

No, I  quoted that post to show you why I got the impression md4l put in his move prior to swag being revived; which i stand by. There would be no reason whatsoever for mwil to put in such a clarification post otherwise; without it, we'd already assume what you seem to be assuming (md4l put in his move shortly after day 3 began). The only reason for a clarification if that wasn't the case (he did it just after Day 2 ended). Jeeeeesus

Omg. 

You are literally doing it again. My entire point here, is that you have missed quite a few things. You are pulling one portion of said case to say “something can have multiple meanings but can actually really only have one meaning, which was the meaning I said it would have, even though you have literally provided exact samples of how it applies” 

9 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

You seem to be suggesting md4l is your partner and he is lynchproof in this duel.

If mwil honors MD4Ls move (only chance he wont is the stupid called day thing that he won't explain to us and went to bed) the only way to make another day is no lynching, but people claimed so

tenor.gif

5 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Am I the only one who sees that in the write-up?  It says Pickle is an alien.

Yes you are.  You are forgoing your wincon to get me lynched and lose the game.  It's clear you have a vendetta against me for lynching you n1 when you were clearly not town and I lynched you for it.  I even was open about not going hit you bc I believe you are not a threat. 

4 minutes ago, MD4L said:

You are so mad right now and it’s funny. This is an online game based on deception, get a grip.

But I did think you were mafia. If I’m right, more power to me. If not, I’ll be fine.

Play the game and stop coasting on "playing dumb".  

Archived