Space Jam Mafia: MONSTARS WIN!!!!

MWil23

2 hours ago, SwAg said:

Nah, Rick claimed Patrick Ewing, so he's going to fail kill me tonight anyway.

I am a Death Miller / Reviver, and if I died before I used my revive, I revive myself.

NOt sure how I missed this.  

Just now, theuntouchable said:

Omg. 

You are literally doing it again. My entire point here, is that you have missed quite a few things. You are pulling one portion of said case to say “something can have multiple meanings but can actually really only have one meaning, which was the meaning I said it would have, even though you have literally provided exact samples of how it applies” 

?????

I open admit I didnt read most of of what happened towards the end of day 2.

You, however, implied directly after my post putting forth that I was in error saying md4l put in his move prior to swag being revived. Despite my belief in that being rooted in a post that ironically, you seemed to have missed. IF you did miss it, that's fine, I was merely pointing out to you that the reason I said that was because it was, in fact, something I read in-thread.

4 minutes ago, Forge said:

And that's why I'm not holding that against you even though it did look weirdly coordinated with Touch. I think I would have done the same thing if I were town with that role. 

Both Matts and touch went for it and I felt like we were in a huge hole so I tried to confirm that someone would protect me before I did it.  It really sucks that I am not allowed to get the power up bc we desperately needed the power up to crawl out of this **** show 

4 minutes ago, The Orca said:

If mwil honors MD4Ls move (only chance he wont is the stupid called day thing that he won't explain to us and went to bed) the only way to make another day is no lynching, but people claimed so

tenor.gif

youre partners with touch, I get it.

and yeah, perhaps a no lynch is the only way but

screw you anyway, I'm gonna lunch on your brother

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

@Pickle Rick do you notice something funny about this post from forge? 

You're talking about the "if I was town" I presume? 

And yes, what I used was the correct verbage because it was a hypothetical, IE, "if I was a town vig". I am not a town vig. 

Just now, TheKillerNacho said:

?????

I open admit I didnt read most of of what happened towards the end of day 2.

You, however, implied directly after my post putting forth that I was in error saying md4l put in his move prior to swag being revived. Despite my belief in that being rooted in a post that ironically, you seemed to have missed. IF you did miss it, that's fine, I was merely pointing out to you that the reason I said that was because it was, in fact, something I read in-thread.

tenor.gif

how many times are you going to re-route this argument by trying to steer it back towards an argument of a word that has several meanings yet you’re attempting to argue that it only had one specific meaning and yet actually had several meanings. 

Whether you are or are not correct, it is not relevant towards the topic of what I’m saying. 

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

It's been a long day so my reading comprehension is failing a bit.  But one thing is that he leaves out matts in that coordination 

Matts is dead and confirmed town. Didn't feel like that really needed to be addressed. 

Just now, theuntouchable said:

tenor.gif

how many times are you going to re-route this argument by trying to steer it back towards an argument of a word that has several meanings yet you’re attempting to argue that it only had one specific meaning and yet actually had several meanings. 

Whether you are or are not correct, it is not relevant towards the topic of what I’m saying. 

It had only one conceivable meaning, in context. The meaning I assumed.

Why would you not think I would interpret it that way? To the point of saying I was ignorant?

Archived