Space Jam Mafia: MONSTARS WIN!!!!

MWil23

On 7/17/2019 at 7:48 PM, MWil23 said:

N1 WRITEUP:

A goofy looking, tall, and alien ripoff of Patrick Ewing emerged from the shadows.

***BEEP BEEP!****

*ZOOM*

...but it was too late. Ewing tied him into a knot and threw him into the trash can. @Counselor is dead. He was ROAD RUNNER, 2 shot commuter untargetable from all night actions TUNE SQUAD ALIGNMENT

2 hours ago, MWil23 said:

SIR CHARLES BARKLEY maniacally and angrily plowed down the lane. "Hahahaha! Equal rights THIS DOLLLLLLLLL! This is a MAN'S GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" 

He promptly dunked on and simultaneously squashed and killed @Matts4313. He was LOLA BUNNY, NIGHTLY +1 vote motivator, TUNE SQUAD ALIGNED

Day 2 starts n...

*VOICE IN THE BACKGROUND*

"HEEEEEY! Don't you DARE start without me!"

*Everyone turns around*

"YEAH, THAT'S RIGHT. I told Larry, THAT COULD HAVE BEEN ME. I'm not letting this go! Game on, it's showtime! 

*Voice breaking*

"Let's GO BULLS! I have no idea how I got back down here."

BILL MURRAY is BACK in the game!!!!!!

@SwAg

This is an interesting nugget in the N1 and N2 kill write ups.   Alien Ewing vs Sir Charles Barkley maniacal and angry.  

It might be possible that Ewing is monstars and Barkley is the town

@SwAg  I see what you are seeing now for sure.

5 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Both Matts and touch went for it and I felt like we were in a huge hole so I tried to confirm that someone would protect me before I did it.  It really sucks that I am not allowed to get the power up bc we desperately needed the power up to crawl out of this **** show 

Were you informed why you did not get the power up?

1 minute ago, Forge said:

Matts is dead and confirmed town. Didn't feel like that really needed to be addressed. 

It was all done at the same time so would you have included matts if he didn't die, it doesnt sound like it? 

Just now, theuntouchable said:

That’s not what I’m referring to at all. 

Oh, then I'd love to hear it. You can cast any shade you choose to on me. I'm town. I told everyone to hang me yesterday. Only mission listened lol. The game is over for town. At best it's 6-4. There's a real possibility that both parties up today could be town. Even if they  are not and we choose correctly, town's choices are to hang me right away and lose another town making it 5-3, or have multiple lynches each day. It can't be won. Definitely not without a vig at this point at any rate. 

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

It was all done at the same time so would you have included matts if he didn't die, it doesnt sound like it? 

Yeah I would have. He was my number one scum read lol (admittedly, not a great read there) . I even called him Touch's partner at one point, after the power ups I'm pretty sure. But now he's dead and confirmed town

2 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

It had only one conceivable meaning, in context. The meaning I assumed.

Why would you not think I would interpret it that way? To the point of saying I was ignorant?

And here you are again, arguing the semantics of what I have already pointed out as being irrelevant ......

again, whether you were right or not in this one scenario it is entirely irrelevant and does not change the other things that you did miss. 

I honestly have no clue how to word this to you anymore. 

3 minutes ago, squire12 said:

This is an interesting nugget in the N1 and N2 kill write ups.   Alien Ewing vs Sir Charles Barkley maniacal and angry.  

Or alien rip off refers to a cartoonistic looking version of Patrick Ewing when he arrives in the cartoon world.  Stop overthinking this 

3 minutes ago, Forge said:

Oh, then I'd love to hear it. You can cast any shade you choose to on me. I'm town. I told everyone to hang me yesterday. Only mission listened lol. The game is over for town. At best it's 6-4. There's a real possibility that both parties up today could be town. Even if they  are not and we choose correctly, town's choices are to hang me right away and lose another town making it 5-3, or have multiple lynches each day. It can't be won. Definitely not without a vig at this point at any rate. 

I did exactly what pickle did ...... only I did it first!!’nnn 

and I’m positive pickle has picked up on it. Yet with him it’s a town read and for me it’s a scum read?!?! 

That makes no sense. 

5 minutes ago, squire12 said:
On 7/17/2019 at 7:48 PM, MWil23 said:

N1 WRITEUP:

A goofy looking, tall, and alien ripoff of Patrick Ewing emerged from the shadows.

***BEEP BEEP!****

*ZOOM*

...but it was too late. Ewing tied him into a knot and threw him into the trash can. @Counselor is dead. He was ROAD RUNNER, 2 shot commuter untargetable from all night actions TUNE SQUAD ALIGNMENT

2 hours ago, MWil23 said:

SIR CHARLES BARKLEY maniacally and angrily plowed down the lane. "Hahahaha! Equal rights THIS DOLLLLLLLLL! This is a MAN'S GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" 

He promptly dunked on and simultaneously squashed and killed @Matts4313. He was LOLA BUNNY, NIGHTLY +1 vote motivator, TUNE SQUAD ALIGNED

Day 2 starts n...

*VOICE IN THE BACKGROUND*

"HEEEEEY! Don't you DARE start without me!"

*Everyone turns around*

"YEAH, THAT'S RIGHT. I told Larry, THAT COULD HAVE BEEN ME. I'm not letting this go! Game on, it's showtime! 

*Voice breaking*

"Let's GO BULLS! I have no idea how I got back down here."

BILL MURRAY is BACK in the game!!!!!!

@SwAg

@Forge  what are you making of the write ups from the 2 vig hits N1 and N2?

I am questioning whether Pickle is town given the wording in the write up.  I may be wrongly putting a lot of trust in your governor role as being town, but at this point, I am not sure what I got left.  

3 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Or alien rip off refers to a cartoonistic looking version of Patrick Ewing when he arrives in the cartoon world.  Stop overthinking this 

That's now how the movie works.

Archived