Space Jam Mafia: MONSTARS WIN!!!!

MWil23

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:
7 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Were you informed why you did not get the power up?

Yes 

Are you allowed to state why?  Will it have any potential bearing on how players might see your claim/alignment?

Just now, theuntouchable said:

I did exactly what pickle did ...... only I did it first!!’nnn 

and I’m positive pickle has picked up on it. Yet with him it’s a town read and for me it’s a scum read?!?! 

That makes no sense. 

Oh come on, you know the reason for that. Pickle didn't flip votes two nights in a row trying to get multiple people killed. You flipped to me at the very last second and tried to get multiple people killed. 

Pickle's actions can be seen as a town oriented reaction to what you did both in vote switching and asking for the power up. And nowhere did i say it was a "town read". I said I understand the impetus for making that move if he were town which is why I'm not holding it against him. 

Are you kidding me right now with this nonsense? 

1 minute ago, Forge said:

Oh come on, you know the reason for that. Pickle didn't flip votes two nights in a row trying to get multiple people killed. You flipped to me at the very last second and tried to get multiple people killed. 

Pickle's actions can be seen as a town oriented reaction to what you did both in vote switching and asking for the power up. And nowhere did i say it was a "town read". I said I understand the impetus for making that move if he were town which is why I'm not holding it against him. 

Are you kidding me right now with this nonsense? 

And I’ve explained that quite a few times now .....

you said you could understand why if he was town, that is a “town read” 

4 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Are you allowed to state why?  Will it have any potential bearing on how players might see your claim/alignment?

I have no idea with mwil gone to bed.  He didn't say I was not allowed to reveal why.  

2 minutes ago, squire12 said:

@Forge  what are you making of the write ups from the 2 vig hits N1 and N2?

I am questioning whether Pickle is town given the wording in the write up.  I may be wrongly putting a lot of trust in your governor role as being town, but at this point, I am not sure what I got left.  

Again, for me it may simply be a matter of logistics.  We have multiple lynches daily. We have a full scum team against us. I mean, there is absolutely a possibility that this is LYLO right here - if there are 5 scum, this is potentially it. I do not see how this game is winnable without a vig. But I don't even know what Pickle has left in the arsenal, even if he were town. He mentioned odd nights earlier, I believe. Mwil didn't out his role, so I don't think that he's lying, so even though the lack of a power up thing bothers me.  It may not even come down to whether I believe he or MD4L more. 

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

I have no idea with mwil gone to bed.  He didn't say I was not allowed to reveal why.  

Maybe he will give you some feedback and clarification in the morning.  He is usual online early.  Shoot him a question via PM or in thread so he can clarify. 

I am going to bed to sleep on this decision.

Just now, Forge said:

Again, for me it may simply be a matter of logistics.  We have multiple lynches daily. We have a full scum team against us. I mean, there is absolutely a possibility that this is LYLO right here - if there are 5 scum, this is potentially it. I do not see how this game is winnable without a vig. But I don't even know what Pickle has left in the arsenal, even if he were town. He mentioned odd nights earlier, I believe. Mwil didn't out his role, so I don't think that he's lying, so even though the lack of a power up thing bothers me.  It may not even come down to whether I believe he or MD4L more. 

with 17 players to start, probably a 4-5 total scum seems about right.  Those who have hosted games might be able to comment on starting ratios, but it seems something around 30% for total scum

10 players left, so we could be at 5-4-1 already.  I am leaning MD4L as town currently with how this has played out.  If he has more shots and 1v1 plays, then keeping him around gives us more shots at kills.  

As for the multiple hangings per day, if we get hit with more than a single hanging, then we deserve to lose.  Never should have been that close at the deadline.  I will take some blame for that as I was late in getting online and did not move off Mission.

12 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

And I’ve explained that quite a few times now .....

you said you could understand why if he was town, that is a “town read” 

I don't care how often you explain it. I think it's BS. You intentionally flipped a vote to get multiple people killed at the end of the day. LIS earlier, it was either a dumb play, or a scum play, and either one of those deserves this kind of reaction. 

Secondarily, how in the world does creating a hypothetical scenario equivocate to a "town read"? A "read" for me would be using thread data and actions and posts to come to a conclusion on their alignment. It is formed from many things, not just one. And this is like the exact opposite of that - I would already be hypothetically assigning him an alignment and justifying the action, not coming to a conclusion on his alignment based on this action.   If that's the way you want to view it, more power to you. Absolutely not what I would call a "read". I could have justified your move as well, you know, if you hadn't just tried to murder everyone. Pondering a scenario where he would perform the action is town absolutely does not equivocate to having a town read. 

14 minutes ago, squire12 said:

As for the multiple hangings per day, if we get hit with more than a single hanging, then we deserve to lose.  Never should have been that close at the deadline.  I will take some blame for that as I was late in getting online and did not move off Mission.

It's not an option

Archived