Space Jam Mafia: MONSTARS WIN!!!!

MWil23

Let's review

As swag pointed out, Patrick Ewing, the character who Pickle Rick is claiming, was literally called an alien in a write up. The Monstars are aliens.

Orca, who is admitted scum, is voting md4l rather than Pickle Rick; despite claiming that he was in an auto-win situation since md4l cannot be lynched and the only way town has a shot is a no lynch.

Why in the world would anyone town-aligned be voting md4l over Pickle?

2 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Let's review

As swag pointed out, Patrick Ewing, the character who Pickle Rick is claiming, was literally called an alien in a write up. The Monstars are aliens.

Orca, who is admitted scum, is voting md4l rather than Pickle Rick; despite claiming that he was in an auto-win situation since md4l cannot be lynched and the only way town has a shot is a no lynch.

Why in the world would anyone town-aligned be voting md4l over Pickle?

IMO, I think Orca is trolling you if you think he is admitted scum 

Just now, TheKillerNacho said:

Perhaps but I don't see it as town-sided trolling either way.

Doesn't change that an official write up literally pegged PR's role as alien.

I think it's far more likely that both of them would be alien creatures regardless of alignment. 

If you are to take the write up as alignment indicative, it would actually be more likely that Ewing would be good and Barkley bad. The problem is that you are assuming alignment because of a write up, which I don't think would be transparent anyway. 

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

You're just trolling at this point ….. 

I mean, it's what I assume since he was the only player I asked anything of this morning before you said I was just looking for an argument.

Unless for some reason you're counting me asking the host for clarification what his announcement meant.

Archived