Space Jam Mafia: MONSTARS WIN!!!!

MWil23

Just now, TheKillerNacho said:

I mean, it's what I assume since he was the only player I asked anything of this morning before you said I was just looking for an argument.

Unless for some reason you're counting me asking the host for clarification what his announcement meant.

You're running a good straw man right now. I'll give you that. 

Just now, theuntouchable said:

I think it's far more likely that both of them would be alien creatures regardless of alignment. 

If you are to take the write up as alignment indicative, it would actually be more likely that Ewing would be good and Barkley bad. The problem is that you are assuming alignment because of a write up, which I don't think would be transparent anyway. 

It's been years since I watched Space Jam but Patrick Ewing was not an alien cartoon in that movie at any point.

5 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

Charles Barkley???? Vigilante

4. Patrick Ewing???? Vigilante

5. Muggsy Bogues Lynchproof Maker (???? frequency)

6. Larry Johnson??? frequency 1/2 vote lynch

7. Shawn Bradley??????

these characters were the Monstars……...

The Monstar that stole Ewing's talents isn't Ewing himself.

Honestly, it makes perfect sense that the draft, for the Monstars, was them deciding who to take the talents of. If Patrick Ewing was drafted by a town player, he would've appeared human (Larry Johnson was not mentioned to be a cartoon when he died nor was Bill Murray). The fact that he's being characterized as an alien cartoon means that the role of Patrick Ewing is a Monstar who stole Ewing's talents.

Perhaps speculation, sure. I think it makes a lot of sense. I also think you and Orca are scum and both of you are on md4l soooooo

6 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

Charles Barkley???? Vigilante

4. Patrick Ewing???? Vigilante

5. Muggsy Bogues Lynchproof Maker (???? frequency)

6. Larry Johnson??? frequency 1/2 vote lynch

7. Shawn Bradley??????

these characters were the Monstars……...

Well to be a little more clear....

They had their skills stolen by the monstars.  

It's laughable to think that anyone would believe the host would write something to reveal alignment in an open setup and especially to condemn what people are thinking is scum.  

Some people are basically saying that mwil outed me as scum in the wrtiteup which is horrific one dimensional thinking that scum use to try and reinforce or double down on an already awful push for a lynch. 

It's obvious anyone using this argument is themselves scum bc they need me lynched very badly as I represent essentially the last real threat to their easy win.  

Nacho is clearly scum at this point with his desperate attempt to cling to swag who is just trolling everyone right now trying to get me lynched in some weird vendetta. 

1 minute ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Honestly, it makes perfect sense that the draft, for the Monstars, was them deciding who to take the talents of. If Patrick Ewing was drafted by a town player, he would've appeared human (Larry Johnson was not mentioned to be a cartoon when he died nor was Bill Murray). The fact that he's being characterized as an alien cartoon means that the role of Patrick Ewing is a Monstar who stole Ewing's talents.

Perhaps speculation, sure. I think it makes a lot of sense. I also think you and Orca are scum and both of you are on md4l soooooo

The fact that you believe mwil would out a potential scum role in the writeup is showing your true alignment.  All he wrote was flavor.  

You are lock scum at this point trying desperately to get me lynched with fallacies grasped from thin air 

6 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

So if the Monstar that stole Ewing's talents isn't Ewing himself ……. then why would it show up as an alien? 

You're basing this line of thought entirely on the host and his flavor, which is just bat **** crazy. 

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

The fact that you believe mwil would out a potential scum role in the writeup is showing your true alignment.  All he wrote was flavor.  

You are lock scum at this point trying desperately to get me lynched with fallacies grasped from thin air 

I think he would, yeah. It's not like you claimed Ewing at that point. For all I know, Monstar role variants all have some sort of drawback like this - I highly doubt considering the closed nature of some of the roles & the fact you get your ability after drafting that the town and Monstar roles are identical.

The bolded is laughable. Scum has no reason to be desperate about anything at this point in the game.

So if the Monstar that stole Ewing's talents isn't Ewing himself ……. then why would it show up as an alien? 

You're basing this line of thought entirely on the host and his flavor, which is just bat **** crazy. 

Did you not just answer your own question here?

Just now, TheKillerNacho said:

I think he would, yeah. It's not like you claimed Ewing at that point. For all I know, Monstar role variants all have some sort of drawback like this - I highly doubt considering the closed nature of some of the roles & the fact you get your ability after drafting that the town and Monstar roles are identical.

The bolded is laughable. Scum has no reason to be desperate about anything at this point in the game.

Or it's exactly like I was thinking it was. Pickle is the only thing left that can help a town win and the only chance scum had at getting him lynched was this ploy right here. 

1 hour ago, TheKillerNacho said:

So let me get this straight. According to you, you're scum with md4l, who is unlynchable. The only hope for town going forward is a no Lynch. Which will occur according to you if md4l is lynched. Why aren't you voting pickle?

Cause no matter what I say, Pickle will be the lynch. No one will listen to me, Pickle will be the lynch. Slowly or right at night, Pickle will be the lynch. I'm voting my mafia pal, but Pickle will still be the lynch. 

Its the ultimate troll for me. I'm mafia. I'm telling you who mafia is...and you all will still lynch Pickle who is town

No, I didn't. 

And this is where you begin to argue semantics again ad nauseum in an attempt to flame me. 

Did you ever watch the movie?

When the Monstars stole the talents of the basketball stars, they are still alien cartoons.

Archived