Space Jam Mafia: MONSTARS WIN!!!!

MWil23

2 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

I don't exactly disagree.  I'm just playing devils advocate here.  If scum is two kills away, I'd absolutely lie my face off about it 

I just think Pickle would have came out with it and then start talking about who he's gonna cut down with them. 

VC:

With 11 playing, it's 6 to lynch/hammer:

5 MD4L: Orca, Pickle, Touch, Hockey, BCB

2 Pickle: MD4L, Nacho 

Still needs to vote:

Swag, Squire, Forge, and Mookie

I'm out of commission for a bit. I hope to check in later. Any help with VC would be awesome.

Just now, theuntouchable said:

That is a very interesting take on things considering your current stance ….. 

In what way?

BCB just gave four players, of which at least one of them are probably scum, the hammer on him. If he's hammered, I think it's interesting regardless of what alignment md4l actually flips.

2 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

In what way?

BCB just gave four players, of which at least one of them are probably scum, the hammer on him. If he's hammered, I think it's interesting regardless of what alignment md4l actually flips.

you are definitely trolling the **** out of me right now. 

2 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

you are definitely trolling the **** out of me right now. 

I'm saying I don't think town-bcb would give up the hammer at this juncture, to be clear.

Although if I'm wrong and someone hammers md4l and he does flip scum, I think bcb would probably be town for this; as I don't think a scum player would do this either

either way, it's interesting, why wouldn't it be?

speaking of which, you seemed to expect a PR bandwagon. Who do you think is scum in this game besides MD4L and myself? Do you think Orca, Hockey, and bcb are all town and the remaining 2-3 scum are in those who haven't voted? Or do you think one or more of those three are bussing in a situation where they're likely one day away from winning the game outright?

1 minute ago, TheKillerNacho said:

I'm saying I don't think town-bcb would give up the hammer at this juncture, to be clear.

Although if I'm wrong and someone hammers md4l and he does flip scum, I think bcb would probably be town for this; as I don't think a scum player would do this either

either way, it's interesting, why wouldn't it be?

speaking of which, you seemed to expect a PR bandwagon. Who do you think is scum in this game besides MD4L and myself? Do you think Orca, Hockey, and bcb are all town and the remaining 2-3 scum are in those who haven't voted? Or do you think one or more of those three are bussing in a situation where they're likely one day away from winning the game outright?

I was looking at your current thought pattern on me and the current thought pattern of forge and squire in relation to myself as well. That's why I'm thinking your take is interesting. 

The more this plays out, the more I'm thinking that scum just doesn't care which one it is, which worries me. I have a civ lean on Orca and Bcb, neutral on Hockey. I think Forge is scum with you (especially considering you two were going at me in the same exact way but forge backed off as soon as I mentioned this). I'm leaning scum for squire but only because he likes to go after me when he is scum. Though that could be different after I outed that in the western mafia. 

Archived