Space Jam Mafia: MONSTARS WIN!!!!

MWil23

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

I was looking at your current thought pattern on me and the current thought pattern of forge and squire in relation to myself as well. That's why I'm thinking your take is interesting. 

The more this plays out, the more I'm thinking that scum just doesn't care which one it is, which worries me. I have a civ lean on Orca and Bcb, neutral on Hockey. I think Forge is scum with you (especially considering you two were going at me in the same exact way but forge backed off as soon as I mentioned this). I'm leaning scum for squire but only because he likes to go after me when he is scum. Though that could be different after I outed that in the western mafia. 

This mirrors a fear of mine as well. I still think it's  distinct possibility we're being made to fools and this is a town v town split

26 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

In what way?

BCB just gave four players, of which at least one of them are probably scum, the hammer on him. If he's hammered, I think it's interesting regardless of what alignment md4l actually flips.

You obviously haven't been following who I've voted for this game 

Just now, bcb1213 said:

You obviously haven't been following who I've voted for this game 

That’s an awful vote if your town. What’s the difference between what your doing now and me voting dome? None. Unless you’re mafia.

Anyone saying I would risk myself on a one for one swap:

1. Doesn’t know my meta

2. Is not good at this game

We have hit zero mafia to this point. There’s no reason to use this ability right now as anything but town.

5 minutes ago, MD4L said:

You guys suck at this.

LIS, it may not even come down to who I think is town or not town. Nobody has answered the question of whether or not this can be won without a vig. At Best, this game is 6-4-1 right now. Maybe 5-5-1? 

There are at least 2 lynches every day. How is this winnable without a vig if at all? 

Just now, TheKillerNacho said:

why are you appealing to hockey specifically?

He’s was a civ read. Votes touch first then votes me. He’s not reading the the thread and that’s such a crap vote.

Just now, Forge said:

LIS, it may not even come down to who I think is town or not town. Nobody has answered the question of whether or not this can be won without a vig. At Best, this game is 6-4-1 right now. Maybe 5-5-1? 

There are at least 2 lynches every day. How is this winnable without a vig if at all? 

There is a chance, but IMO our best bet is to let pickle loose. 

10 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

I was looking at your current thought pattern on me and the current thought pattern of forge and squire in relation to myself as well. That's why I'm thinking your take is interesting. 

The more this plays out, the more I'm thinking that scum just doesn't care which one it is, which worries me. I have a civ lean on Orca and Bcb, neutral on Hockey. I think Forge is scum with you (especially considering you two were going at me in the same exact way but forge backed off as soon as I mentioned this). I'm leaning scum for squire but only because he likes to go after me when he is scum. Though that could be different after I outed that in the western mafia. 

LOLOL

Civ lean on the most shady people in the game. 

Archived