Space Jam Mafia: MONSTARS WIN!!!!

MWil23

1 minute ago, Forge said:

LIS, it may not even come down to who I think is town or not town. Nobody has answered the question of whether or not this can be won without a vig. At Best, this game is 6-4-1 right now. Maybe 5-5-1? 

There are at least 2 lynches every day. How is this winnable without a vig if at all? 

Have you not read the thread? Whether town or mafia, I can do this again tomorrow if I survive. But since all of this is revealed, I still wouldn’t get the necessary protection to make it into tomorrow. This game is over.

Just now, MD4L said:

Have you not read the thread? Whether town or mafia, I can do this again tomorrow if I survive. But since all of this is revealed, I still wouldn’t get the necessary protection to make it into tomorrow. This game is over.

Exactly. I think it is as well. 

Just now, Forge said:

Exactly. I think it is as well. 

No it’s not over at all. We sort of know two mafia guys, and pickle is an alien via the writeup. HIS BIGGEST CLAIM TO BEING TOWN IS CLAIMING A CHARACTER IN A DRAFT STYLE SELECTION.

Orca claimed Michael Jordan and he’s a bigger mafia read than PR. This follows what town has done since day one. 

2 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

Figures you of all people would find that funny ….. 

Only because some of what you say is so bad in this game to try and fake it that you are town.  At least Orca is having fun with it. Orca was basically supporting you after you tried to murder multiple people with the most scum tactic ever, now you're saying you have a civ lean on Orca who's been claiming mafia for hours lol. And BCB. 

Yet I'm the one you have a scum read on lol. Please. 

9 minutes ago, MD4L said:

Anyone saying I would risk myself on a one for one swap:

1. Doesn’t know my meta

2. Is not good at this game

We have hit zero mafia to this point. There’s no reason to use this ability right now as anything but town.

And we won't if you all kill me 

3 minutes ago, MD4L said:

So who is gonna kill you.🤔🤔🤔🤔

I have the only kill it appears so why would you not survive until tomorrow.  You keep saying this bc you are scum.  If I die, you live until tomorrow.  There is zero threat to you or the other scum if I die.  

1 minute ago, Forge said:

Only because some of what you say is so bad in this game to try and fake it that you are town.  At least Orca is having fun with it. Orca was basically supporting you after you tried to murder multiple people with the most scum tactic ever, now you're saying you have a civ lean on Orca who's been claiming mafia for hours lol. And BCB. 

Yet I'm the one you have a scum read on lol. Please. 

What? That doesn't even make sense?? I have explained myself through every step of the way. I can see WHY some people would end up with that perception. HOWEVER, you and Nacho launched the same style of attack against me. I was proving exactly why you and him are scum and BOTH of you went off on tangents on completely irrelevant and erroneous information. It was coordinated by the both of you and you've been had. 

Get over it. 

Just now, theuntouchable said:

What? That doesn't even make sense?? I have explained myself through every step of the way. I can see WHY some people would end up with that perception. HOWEVER, you and Nacho launched the same style of attack against me. I was proving exactly why you and him are scum and BOTH of you went off on tangents on completely irrelevant and erroneous information. It was coordinated by the both of you and you've been had. 

Get over it. 

Yep. For sure. 

And pondering a hypothetical situation from a certain alignment  is the same as a town read LOL. 

12 hours ago, squire12 said:

How does you claiming to be Patrick Ewing = you being town?

We draft roles, so there is no way to know what roles are scum and what are town

12 hours ago, MD4L said:

This was a draft style claim. Being a real character that is not monsters in the movie means nothing.

12 hours ago, MD4L said:

I would wager pickle is a killer. I think those three players are connected however town plays this.

13 hours ago, MD4L said:

Untouchable helped force TWO three way votes in consecutive phases. He cannot he trusted.

@Hockey5djh

18 hours ago, Pickle Rick said:

1. You started pounding your chest saying you got one

2. You defended Hockey and attacked me bc I pushed people on the dome line (which dome suggested to look at)

3.  You still kept pounding your chest until it was pointed out to you that dome was town 

4. You then kept posting complete nonsense and "acted" dumb and stupid about everything going on

5. You kept going crazy about stuff no one is talking about or even referencing and trying to focus of your optics as opposed to trying to find scum

6.  I can go on some more......

18 hours ago, Pickle Rick said:

There are what 6 points and you haven't addressed any of them.

Let's continue 

7. You are voting me still despite saying your vote would change 

8.  You were very willing to vote elsewhere d1 (away from dome)

9.  Do you want me to continue 

Lol. These “reasons” (I bring them back up bc these are light weight accusations) are juvenile based to say the least.

6 minutes ago, MD4L said:

No it’s not over at all. We sort of know two mafia guys, and pickle is an alien via the writeup. HIS BIGGEST CLAIM TO BEING TOWN IS CLAIMING A CHARACTER IN A DRAFT STYLE SELECTION.

Orca claimed Michael Jordan and he’s a bigger mafia read than PR. This follows what town has done since day one. 

It is over. And quite frankly, I kind of want this to be over at this point. 

4 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

And we won't if you all kill me 

So who is gonna kill you.🤔🤔🤔🤔

I have the only kill it appears so why would you not survive until tomorrow.  You keep saying this bc you are scum.  If I die, you live until tomorrow.  There is zero threat to you or the other scum if I die.  

I’m not mafia. If town is relying on you to make a comeback the game is over. You aren’t killing Touch and killing Orca is lmao.

Just now, theuntouchable said:

Well, considering you spoke about how you could see a town person doing that, I wouldn't exactly say it was a scum read …… 

Except that they aren't the same things at all since it's not even a read. But sure. 

Archived