Space Jam Mafia: MONSTARS WIN!!!!

MWil23

Just now, Forge said:

It is over. And quite frankly, I kind of want this to be over at this point. 

If we kill pickle and get to tomorrow I can apply the same thing to untouchable. Two mafia in consecutive phases.

If I die the game is officially over.

1 minute ago, MD4L said:

I’m not mafia. If town is relying on you to make a comeback the game is over. You aren’t killing Touch and killing Orca is lmao.

You said you were gonna die tonight bc you cant get protection.

I am the only damn kill....so if you are alive why do you need protection bc I will be dead 

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

Funny your reasons for me are....

tenor.gif

Still waiting for 1

You suck at this whenever you try to read me. I’m not going to retort with any equally crap list. You were chosen for a reason my ability and character is known in the thread. I don’t need to go any further

You said you were gonna die tonight bc you cant get protection.

I am the only damn kill....so if you are alive why do you need protection bc I will be dead 

My role is more valuable then yours. I’ll do the same thing w touch and we can score our second mafia (assuming your first).

Just now, MD4L said:

You suck at this whenever you try to read me. I’m not going to retort with any equally crap list. You were chosen for a reason my ability and character is known in the thread. I don’t need to go any further

Yeah you do.  You have no reason other other than to rid the game of the only threat to mafia.  

Yeah you do.  You have no reason other other than to rid the game of the only threat to mafia.  

I’m a bigger threat to mafia then you are. You aren’t going to do anything significant w that kill role.

And calling me mafia at this point is funny. I’m town possibly having a bad game. There’s no realistic scenario where I’m mafia. 

You guys (as a collective group) suck at this.

Just now, MD4L said:

I’m a bigger threat to mafia then you are. You aren’t going to do anything significant w that kill role.

You aren't a threat bc your role is limited.  I can kill mafia and we lynch mafia.  That is way more beneficial then your role which is probably used up at this point 

Just now, MD4L said:

And calling me mafia at this point is funny. I’m town possibly having a bad game. There’s no realistic scenario where I’m mafia. 

You guys (as a collective group) suck at this.

So then lynch yourself and help save town from your god awful play.  I am towns only hope.  You are playing like ****, with no role to help town win why are you keeping at this.  

Archived