Space Jam Mafia: MONSTARS WIN!!!!

MWil23

3 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

So then lynch yourself and help save town from your god awful play.  I am towns only hope.  You are playing like ****, with no role to help town win why are you keeping at this.  

Lol. Get a grip.

7 minutes ago, MD4L said:

My role is more valuable then yours. I’ll do the same thing w touch and we can score our second mafia (assuming your first).

Your role is limited and most likely 1 shot so you cannot do this to touch.  Not to mention the game will be over of they have even night hit.  I can cap scum tonight and get us back into a workable ratio.  Your role does nothing to comeback from this hole.  

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

Your role is limited and most likely 1 shot so you cannot do this to touch.  Not to mention the game will be over of they have even night hit.  I can cap scum tonight and get us back into a workable ratio.  Your role does nothing to comeback from this hole.  

Nope. But whatever. You allegedly know who mafia is. You should’ve did something.

Oh wait, you already did. You killed Counselor of all freaking people. Bc he told swag he would avenge his death. Thanks for being helpful.

1 minute ago, MD4L said:

Nope. But whatever. You allegedly know who mafia is. You should’ve did something.

Oh wait, you already did. You killed Counselor of all freaking people. Bc he told swag he would avenge his death. Thanks for being helpful.

So I should have hit your reads

Dome - town 

Racks - town 

Me - town 

So I should have hit your reads

Dome - town 

Racks - town 

Me - town 

Touch and Orca.

You wanna act like we didn’t vote the same people? Lol.

And you can add Counselor to your body count.

You have an X shot ability and based on some of the roles known a 1 shot would be the most logical 

No you are trying to be a smart *** again for no reason. YOU DONT KNOW MY ABILITY.

Just now, MD4L said:

Touch and Orca.

You wanna act like we didn’t vote the same people? Lol.

And you can add Counselor to your body count.

D1 you never suspected any of those.

That was my only shot I could take.  You act like i have the ability to shoot every night or something 

Archived