Space Jam Mafia: MONSTARS WIN!!!!

MWil23

30 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

D1 you never suspected any of those.

That was my only shot I could take.  You act like i have the ability to shoot every night or something 

I made a move day one to get dome. Two other people got killed. Upon Dome’s death he signaled you out.

On 7/17/2019 at 8:24 PM, Dome said:

He took a step back a long time ago. Multiple times. 

Interesting you just noticed 

On 7/17/2019 at 8:28 PM, Dome said:

You understand that those two statements you made are very different, right? Like almost opposites.

one you say he’s guaranteeing I’m scum when he was hedging, then you’re saying he’s hedging when he’s hedging 

Good lord 

On 7/17/2019 at 8:16 PM, Dome said:

Pickle crying about MD4Ls guaranteeing me as scum even though MD4Ls said he’ll live with the consequences of me flipping town multiple times

very curious considering I haven’t even flipped yet 

On 7/17/2019 at 8:18 PM, Counselor said:

Swaggy I will avenge you 

On 7/17/2019 at 8:18 PM, SwAg said:

Seriously, fam.  Re-read the people who are posting right now during transition.  A few people indicated an awareness of mislynches without any reason, or have avoided direct confrontation.  I would be more concerned about those pushing the angle on others.

On 7/17/2019 at 8:11 PM, SwAg said:

Look at Orca and Rick scumdumpstering it up right now.

On 7/17/2019 at 8:11 PM, Pickle Rick said:

You guaranteed dome so we should be in good shape then right? 

When Racks died on the end of day 2.

16 hours ago, bcb1213 said:

Why pickle rack 

16 hours ago, rackcs said:

Mostly gut. Think hes not playing like he usually does.

I don't think you're playing like you usually are

I just think hes not as abrasive as usual

16 hours ago, theuntouchable said:

Pickle is my top read at the moment 

Honestly I'm much more sold on orca but I don't think that ones happening any time soon

Orca is the one that is really different than before but I think it was calculated pregame and a null tell 

16 hours ago, Forge said:

I'm assuming as civ? lolol

Yes, top read as in most confident read 

Why the hell would I repeat myself to answer you after I already explained it? This is dumb. Swag was right. Pickle, Orca, and Touch. The latter two are not this incompetent and they also caused multi lynches. Way to kill your protector guys.

Pickle, Orca, Touch. So clearly scum.

@Hockey5djh @squire12 @Forge @bcb1213 @MookieMonstah

Anyway, pickle you know my thoughts on you. I don’t hate you by any means. I only know you through playing mafia games. It isn’t disrespectful or intended to be and you do a great job reading every post but make zero mistake about it.

You are not good at this. Maybe ask Orca how he could make you better.

1 minute ago, MD4L said:

I made a move day one to get dome. Two other people got killed. Upon Dome’s death he signaled you out.

When Racks died on the end of day 2.

@Hockey5djh @squire12 @Forge @bcb1213

You still are focusing on optics and what others have thought but nothing about your own reads or posts. You are using others to make a case bc you cant come up with one reason you think I'm mafia 

2 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

I really think you should read the name of who you're responding to?

You tried to help the town out here, and was not fooled like the other  🤡 . Respect.

1 minute ago, MD4L said:

Anyway, pickle you know my thoughts on you. I don’t hate you by any means. I only know you through playing mafia games. It isn’t disrespectful or intended to be and you do a great job reading every post but make zero mistake about it.

You are not good at this. Maybe ask Orca how he could make you better.

You have not posted 1 SINGLE THOUGHT ABOUT ME....WE ARE STILL WAITING 

3 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

You still are focusing on optics and what others have thought but nothing about your own reads or posts. You are using others to make a case bc you cant come up with one reason you think I'm mafia 

Calling me mafia for that is bad. I tried pushing Dome and got my wish. He was town and I relented on it since. 

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

You have not posted 1 SINGLE THOUGHT ABOUT ME....WE ARE STILL WAITING 

I don’t have to solely push you in the thread. I put myself on the to kill you. Clearly, I think you are mafia. The reasons you listed to push me are known. They are also terrible (not even attempting to insult you). I don’t need to retort w an equally terrible list. The evidence is already in thread. 

Archived