Space Jam Mafia: MONSTARS WIN!!!!

MWil23

2 minutes ago, MD4L said:

I don’t have to solely push you in the thread. I put myself on the to kill you. Clearly, I think you are mafia. The reasons you listed to push me are known. They are also terrible (not even attempting to insult you). I don’t need to retort w an equally terrible list. The evidence is already in thread. 

But why do you think I am mafia....you don't have a reason, that is bc there is none and you are trying to kill me to rid the game of the last threat to mafia 

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

But why do you think I am mafia....you don't have a reason, that is bc there is none and you are trying to kill me to rid the game of the last threat to mafia 

We’ve played a dozen or so mafia games together and three consecutive games. Find one post where I’ve pushed anyone. If you do they won’t be for the crap ten reasons you had (again it’s not in attempt to be disrespectful, It’s being bluntly honest).

I have a few more posts in me but I’m ready to go away.

I think I'm just ending this nonsense

We just aren't coming back from this mess. If we wanted to win, we should have played better on days 1 and 2 to avoid getting nearly half of town lynched. I'd rather just get this massacre over as soon as possible.

13 hours ago, Pickle Rick said:

No, but that does add more since I already said I killed counselor.  I completely forgot it was in the writeup.  

I claimed Patrick Ewing in attempt to get the powerup.  

If I lied the host would out my real character.  If I lied again something like my full role would be revealed.  

Neither of those things happened, thus I am confirmed to be Patrick Ewing 

13 hours ago, SwAg said:

Bro, it says you're an alien.

13 hours ago, SwAg said:

Am I the only one who sees that in the write-up?  It says Pickle is an alien.

4 hours ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Let's review

As swag pointed out, Patrick Ewing, the character who Pickle Rick is claiming, was literally called an alien in a write up. The Monstars are aliens.

Orca, who is admitted scum, is voting md4l rather than Pickle Rick; despite claiming that he was in an auto-win situation since md4l cannot be lynched and the only way town has a shot is a no lynch.

Why in the world would anyone town-aligned be voting md4l over Pickle?

4 minutes ago, Forge said:

I think I'm just ending this nonsense

We just aren't coming back from this mess. If we wanted to win, we should have played better on days 1 and 2 to avoid getting nearly half of town lynched. I'd rather just get this massacre over as soon as possible.

I had a two shot ability. 

Archived