Space Jam Mafia: MONSTARS WIN!!!!

MWil23

Just now, TheKillerNacho said:

I mean, I honestly think you put us in a lose/lose situation there

I had a two shot ability. Regardless of pickles we could’ve taken Touch out the next day.

And good game mafia, frustrations aside y’all did a great job. I forced the issue a bit much on day uno, and never bounced back from it. What a bad way to go out after two quality games.

7 minutes ago, MD4L said:

You guys suck at this lmao.

Clearly, you were such a beacon of inspired play the first couple of days. LIS, just looking for the game to be over. It can't be won, why am I dragging this on? 

Just now, Forge said:

Clearly, you were such a beacon of inspired play the first couple of days. LIS, just looking for the game to be over. It can't be won, why am I dragging this on? 

Fair enough. If I’m handing it out, I can take it. I could’ve played better. I didn’t do a good enough job.

Final post. GG all. 

@MD4L smirked and lit a cigar. “Stupid aliens!!!! I’ll remind you all who’s boss!”

The tall and goofy figure towered over him, backed by his 5 friends. “Oh really?!?! Looks like you forgot how tall and athletic we’ve all gotten!”

They proceeded to stuff Mr. Swackhammer, 2 shot duelist/gladiator Tune Squad Aligned (Wont let me green don’t on my phone) into a rocket and launch him straight to moron mountain.

5 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

@MD4L smirked and lit a cigar. “Stupid aliens!!!! I’ll remind you all who’s boss!”

The tall and goofy figure towered over him, backed by his 5 friends. “Oh really?!?! Looks like you forgot how tall and athletic we’ve all gotten!”

They proceeded to stuff Mr. Swackhammer, 2 shot duelist/gladiator Tune Squad Aligned (Wont let me green don’t on my phone) into a rocket and launch him straight to moron mountain.

I gotchu bae

tenor.gif?itemid=4519572

Archived