Space Jam Mafia: MONSTARS WIN!!!!

MWil23

21 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

@MD4L smirked and lit a cigar. “Stupid aliens!!!! I’ll remind you all who’s boss!”

The tall and goofy figure towered over him, backed by his 5 friends. “Oh really?!?! Looks like you forgot how tall and athletic we’ve all gotten!”

They proceeded to stuff Mr. Swackhammer, 2 shot duelist/gladiator Tune Squad Aligned (Wont let me green don’t on my phone) into a rocket and launch him straight to moron mountain.

26 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

MD4L has been LYNCHED. Writeup incoming. You have until 815 to send moves. Once I have them you will get the night writeup.

@squire12 @SwAg @theuntouchable @The Orca @Pickle Rick @bcb1213 @MookieMonstah @Forge @Hockey5djh @TheKillerNacho

Just now, theuntouchable said:

lol all it took for nacho to "trust" pickle was him saying he could take me out right now. That's encouraging. xD

At this point, I don't think trusting Pickle is even a choice. But it would be nice if he could take you out, yes.

6 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

I would disagree with that, if you are scum I think you've done a great job 

i mean, you know I'm town

but I don't think I've played badly regardless. I was right about md4l being town, I didnt contribute to yall lynching 3 dudes each the first two days, and my other votes were on Mookie who is probably scum.

1 minute ago, TheKillerNacho said:

i mean, you know I'm town

but I don't think I've played badly regardless. I was right about md4l being town, I didnt contribute to yall lynching 3 dudes each the first two days, and my other votes were on Mookie who is probably scum.

except, I don't know that nor do I think that 

38 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

@MD4L smirked and lit a cigar. “Stupid aliens!!!! I’ll remind you all who’s boss!”

The tall and goofy figure towered over him, backed by his 5 friends. “Oh really?!?! Looks like you forgot how tall and athletic we’ve all gotten!”

They proceeded to stuff Mr. Swackhammer, 2 shot duelist/gladiator Tune Squad Aligned (Wont let me green don’t on my phone) into a rocket and launch him straight to moron mountain.

giphy.gif?cid=19f5b51a5d320291766b4d5432

Archived