Space Jam Mafia: MONSTARS WIN!!!!

MWil23

Just now, Forge said:

The game is over. Do what you must. 

Just do it.  I don't think the game is over.  If I hit correctly it will probably be

5-3-1.

We lynch correctly and scum dont kill town then 

5-2-1 

We lynch and I hit correctly we win 

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

Just do it.  I don't think the game is over.  If I hit correctly it will probably be

5-3-1.

We lynch correctly and scum dont kill town then 

5-2-1 

We lynch and I hit correctly we win 

There will always be at least two lynches daily. 

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

Why? 

Because I'm alive. So your option is to lynch / kill me, thus lowering the number of town in the game and potentially ending this the moment you do. 

Scum would appear to also have a vig in Charles Barkley. 

Orca is lynch / hitproof on any given night so a mislynch or missed hit on him is also problematic. 

Just now, Forge said:

Because I'm alive. So your option is to lynch / kill me, thus lowering the number of town in the game and potentially ending this the moment you do. 

Scum would appear to also have a vig in Charles Barkley. 

Orca is lynch / hitproof on any given night so a mislynch or missed hit on him is also problematic. 

Why does any of that mean there will always be 2 lynches? 

4 hours ago, Pickle Rick said:

Well to be a little more clear....

They had their skills stolen by the monstars.  

It's laughable to think that anyone would believe the host would write something to reveal alignment in an open setup and especially to condemn what people are thinking is scum.  

Some people are basically saying that mwil outed me as scum in the wrtiteup which is horrific one dimensional thinking that scum use to try and reinforce or double down on an already awful push for a lynch. 

It's obvious anyone using this argument is themselves scum bc they need me lynched very badly as I represent essentially the last real threat to their easy win.  

Nacho is clearly scum at this point with his desperate attempt to cling to swag who is just trolling everyone right now trying to get me lynched in some weird vendetta. 

That’s literally not what happened.  You claimed Patrick Ewing.  There is a write up saying you’re an alien.  You made something up about the movie to explain it and I called you on it.  Now you’re belligerently yelling that I’m the one with a vendetta, while you make unveiled threats, lmao.

Touch is so clearly Mafia.  He’s not comprehending the basics of this.  The contrast is absolutely amazing to behold.  This is akin to MWil claiming Prentiss in that open setup Criminal Minds game.

If he’s not with one of the twins, he’s just using them because they’re easily manipulated with loyalty and crazy talk.

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

That’s literally not what happened.  You claimed Patrick Ewing.  There is a write up saying you’re an alien.  You made something up about the movie to explain it and I called you on it.  Now you’re belligerently yelling that I’m the one with a vendetta, while you make unveiled threats, lmao.

Dude md4l was lynched and I am killing you and taking the loss unless you tell us your wincon.  

Archived