Space Jam Mafia: MONSTARS WIN!!!!

MWil23

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

What does that mean.  Spell it out for me like I am dumb 

My role ensures that there will always be at least two lynches. 

Touch was actually dead on...I'm a modified Governor for the most part. If there is only one lynch vote, I will force there to be a second. If there are 3 or more lynches, I can choose to save one (as you saw yesterday). 

4 hours ago, theuntouchable said:

That's funny coming from the guy who said Patrick Ewing was not one of the cartoon characters at all ….. 

Look at this.  This is such a deliberate misinterpretation.  I’d say I don’t know how you all went with this, but Hockey is awful at this game, twin voting bloc, Touch is Mafia, the only one who blows my mind is Forge.

Just now, Forge said:

My role ensures that there will always be at least two lynches. 

Touch was actually dead on...I'm a modified Governor for the most part. If there is only one lynch vote, I will force there to be a second. If there are 3 or more lynches, I can choose to save one (as you saw yesterday). 

Why was only 1 person lynched today?

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

Look at this.  This is such a deliberate misinterpretation.  I’d say I don’t know how you all went with this, but Hockey is awful at this game, twin voting bloc, Touch is Mafia, the only one who blows my mind is Forge.

Just ready for it to be over. I'm also not very good at this game. You should know that by now LOL

5 hours ago, MWil23 said:

we87uf.gif

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!!

MICHAEL’S SECRET STUFF WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE AS OF 8PM EST TONIGHT!!!! Your deadline is 7:59 EST!

I want secret stuff.  I’m Bill Murray.

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

Why was only 1 person lynched today?

I asked him about that yesterday, because I had the same thought. He said it would not occur during this, I assume because someone else used their power and it was a special circumstance. But he told me yesterday it would not affect this particular voting. 

5 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Are you ******* kidding me with this? 

4 hours ago, Pickle Rick said:

Game is over if I am the lynch.  Plain and simple.  That is why md4l and scum made this move and why you are grasping at things thrown out by a vendetta driven mad man (swag). 

Lmao, vendetta driven mad man, as I calmly explained myself, articulated why I was curious, and didn’t even vote — which is usually significant to you.  lolwtf

9 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Touch is so clearly Mafia.  He’s not comprehending the basics of this.  The contrast is absolutely amazing to behold.  This is akin to MWil claiming Prentiss in that open setup Criminal Minds game.

If he’s not with one of the twins, he’s just using them because they’re easily manipulated with loyalty and crazy talk.

Yea, and you're dumb or scum. 

Archived