Space Jam Mafia: MONSTARS WIN!!!!

MWil23

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

Are you ******* kidding me with this? 

No, you’re obviously Mafia.  Re-read the day, you’re not even hiding the lolcat playstyle at this point.  It’s insane.  Other people may mess it, but they’re stupid.

2 minutes ago, SwAg said:

No, you’re obviously Mafia.  Re-read the day, you’re not even hiding the lolcat playstyle at this point.  It’s insane.  Other people may mess it, but they’re stupid.

I'm about 90% positive that this is going to be the worst game I have ever seen you play. 

Town just had no chance...

Town had

Fin- absent

Mission- absent

Racks- absent and didnt feel like playing

MD4L- vendata against Dome and repeatedly misstated easy things to annoy people

Up to 4 other people continued repeatedly to not understand what an alignment is, what someone said in the post they quote, etc

I'll give you all a freebie...we converted Swag

2 hours ago, Pickle Rick said:

He didn't bc they don't pose the greatest threat to mafia

I DO

Suppose you’re actually Town, alien man, Touch has been stringing you along for days.  I don’t know how anyone can read the thread from an external point of view and not see it, but what can I do? lmao

9 minutes ago, SwAg said:

It’s absolute insanity.  You spent the whole day gaslighting Nacho and making strawmans, while yelling that they’re Town, and they somehow believe you, lmao.

You're absolutely right, this is insanity. Nacho spent all day doing that TO me, not the other way around you dingus. 

2 hours ago, Pickle Rick said:

But why do you think I am mafia....you don't have a reason, that is bc there is none and you are trying to kill me to rid the game of the last threat to mafia 

1 hour ago, MWil23 said:

With 11 playing, it's 6 to lynch/hammer:

5 MD4L: Orca, Pickle, Touch, Hockey, BCB

2 Pickle: MD4L, Nacho 

Still needs to vote:

@SwAg @squire12 @Forge @MookieMonstah

This is somewhat amusing: you’re trying to eliminate me, the last threat to Mafia!

Unless you think Mafia is Nacho, Squire, Mookie, and I, then there is definitely scum on the opposing wagon, and they’re not concerned about it at all.  

Almost as if you’re with them, or they know you’ll pick wrong if you’re Town 😂

Archived