Space Jam Mafia: MONSTARS WIN!!!!

MWil23

3 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

@Pickle Rick if you are truly town aligned , the truly best kill you could make is Orca or touch.

Orca's claimed role is hitproof, true, but only as an X shot; and I believe I used one of those shots earlier in the game.

Meanwhile if you can't see that touch is scum, idk what to tell you.

Keep doubling down compadre. You better vote for me when it's time. 

Idk who asked when I was reading up 

Touch 

Gap 

Orca 

Gap 

Mookie 

Nacho /squire /hockey /pickle

Really these last four are interchangeable 

I don't know what swag is but at this point there's bigger fish to fry 

Honestly I think I might as well claim at this point. Perhaps some of this info can help either you make an informed decision, @Pickle Rick, or help town if it ends up surviving.

I'm Taz, the Jailer

N1 I jailed Orca but it failed. Something to the effect of "That won't work on me!" He claimed Jordan who doesn't appear to have any kind of jail resistance unless it counts as a "hit". Which is why I think shooting him may actually work (hitproof is labeled as an xshot)

N2 I jailed Md4L so I was sure, at the very least, he didn't carry out the factional kill. I also knew what Orca said about making him lynchproof was bull

Tonight I was going to jail you, Pickle, in all honesty, but decided I have no choice but to trust you tonight; as it seems that if you're scum we've basically lost anyway but if you're town, we need you to shoot and shoot correctly in order to make a comeback.

I was going to jail touch instead but then you seemed open to shooting him so I ultimately decided to jail bcb, which is why you shouldn't target him with your kill.

37 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Dude md4l was lynched and I am killing you and taking the loss unless you tell us your wincon.  

Do you just want me to make one up?  I literally told the truth on my role, lmao.  

If you’re Mafia, you won’t kill me.  If you’re Town and actually want to win, you won’t kill me either.  Only way you kill me is if you’re Town and determined to ride the fail train.  

If you’re Town, Alien Man, I’m perfectly okay with just telling you how dreadful you are in post-game for passing up an obvious kill in Touch.

Just now, theuntouchable said:

So he spends all day talking about not trusting pickle, now, now he wants to trust him. LOL when will this end. 

?

I said I was more certain md4l was town than Pickle.

Now Md4l is in the grave I have no choice but to trust Pickle.

What's there not to get?

8 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

Hope you vote me too bucko. 

You say that like you know I’ll be there tomorrow, almost as though you won’t kill someone at least half your group thinks is non-Town. 😂

Archived