Space Jam Mafia: MONSTARS WIN!!!!

MWil23

Just now, squire12 said:

Back from vacation, unpacking car and getting crap put away.  See I have a lot if tags.  Will get to them in the next hour.  

Quick recap would be good.

Touch is still scum. Town is toast. 

Just now, theuntouchable said:

Well, considering that's not what I was doing at all I have no clue how to respond to this. 

Actions speak louder than words. Your voting actions speak volumes

1 hour ago, SwAg said:

Suppose you’re actually Town, alien man, Touch has been stringing you along for days.  I don’t know how anyone can read the thread from an external point of view and not see it, but what can I do? lmao

I have said multiple times that I dont like how it seems like he has been way too buddy buddy with me, thinking the same as me etc.  I saw it way back.  So it is nothing new to me. 

55 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

@Pickle Rick if you are truly town aligned , the truly best kill you could make is Orca or touch.

Orca's claimed role is hitproof, true, but only as an X shot; and I believe I used one of those shots earlier in the game.

Meanwhile if you can't see that touch is scum, idk what to tell you.

Orca's role is not x shot in the same way as md4l's was.  The terminology is clearly different "Lynchproof OR Hit-Proof (??? times)"

44 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Do you just want me to make one up?  I literally told the truth on my role, lmao.  

If you’re Mafia, you won’t kill me.  If you’re Town and actually want to win, you won’t kill me either.  Only way you kill me is if you’re Town and determined to ride the fail train.  

If you’re Town, Alien Man, I’m perfectly okay with just telling you how dreadful you are in post-game for passing up an obvious kill in Touch.

You have yet to state your wincon.  You claimed your role which was obviously a lie unless my knowledge of a Miller is wrong.  Either way, I don't care about your role....

WHAT IS YOUR WINCON.....simple as that.  

Reveal or die

Archived